Modern History 2021 HSC Exam Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

5uckerberg

HSC
Well I reckon one can bring up victory disease from the Japanese and other things like the awakening of the sleeping giant and such and also one can introduce the concept of while the Japanese were able to take out Allied ships the problem is that they lost some heavy yet unrecoverable casualties.

uniqueusername1

HSC
I am so unbelievably screwed for Modern lmfao, I've tested my thought process with essay prompts today and couldn't pluck any grey hairs of knowledge from the back of my Grandma's head with a pair of tweezers...
intertextuality i see there. Especially from a marvellous author which all HSC students deeply appreciate.

DarkOperator618

HSC
What we saying for the conflict question (idk iff i said this before)

nilatar

Zep Roadie
HSC
Bloody 'ell mate. I've always knew Hitler was an absolute bellend but if he didn't try to take his nonexistent talent to art school I probably wouldn't be sitting here in such grievous pain

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
what do yall think for p & a?
idk i have this feeling they'll ask for another country's dictatorship and some sources on youth, maybe the last dotpoint since its bullshit

nilatar

Zep Roadie
HSC
what do yall think for p & a?
idk i have this feeling they'll ask for another country's dictatorship and some sources on youth, maybe the last dotpoint since its bullshit
Lol I'm just gonna BS PA completely. Hopefully I can extrapolate correctly upon my mediocre knowledge and make some assumptions and scrape a B5 in the section

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
Lol I'm just gonna BS PA completely. Hopefully I can extrapolate correctly upon my mediocre knowledge and make some assumptions and scrape a B5 in the section
ahhaahaha lol same, tbh if the question isn't on a specific event, its pretty easy to bullshit and get like 22 or 23 outta 25

uniqueusername1

HSC
how was eco bro
the exam was mid. jokes. I saw monetary and I was jumping with joy during the reading time. And then when I get back to it after I finish short answers i'm like shit cause it was on income inequality and external stability.

Luckily there was fiscal. Section 4 had great qs. Short answers were great. But one or two multiple choices kinda screwed me lol. Theres always one dodgy multiple choice q.

ahmed.f

HSC
HOW LIKELY IS A QUESTION GOING TO BE REPEATED FROM PREVIOUS YEARS? (FOR NEW SYLLABUS)

DarkOperator618

HSC
HOW LIKELY IS A QUESTION GOING TO BE REPEATED FROM PREVIOUS YEARS? (FOR NEW SYLLABUS)
they repeated foreign policy or the depression twice in 2019 and 2020 so i don't think they'd do that again imo

EDIT: IT WAS FOREIGN POLICY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)