mman1300 (1 Viewer)

lolJK

HSC
hi,
most subjects have a thing where you have to pass the final exam to pass the course. reading the mman1300 outline, i didnt see anything. just wanted to ask if anyone knows the minimum mark needed in the final exam to pass the course. thanks.

lance687876

HSC
Uni Grad
yes, although this is not one of those subjects. you don't need to pass the exam to pass the course.
you shouldn't worry too much about it, it's only 30 marks. the rest of the course is 70 marks.
and l doubt most of us are going to even get close to passing the final exam when we're not even passing the block tests lol
think this'll be one of those subjects where they scale up our marks insanely (like phys1121/31)

D94

HSC
N/A
think this'll be one of those subjects where they scale up our marks insanely (like phys1121/31)
Definitely not. You guys have Prusty (according to the timetable), it's the easier semester. I doubt he has changed in 1 year, so it doesn't scale up much. If you guys (as a cohort) are definitely doing worse than my cohort, then fair enough, it should scale a bit, but definitely not like PHYS (although it didn't really scale too much in my semester as well).

The final exam was comparable to the block tests.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)