missed opportunities ?!?! (1 Viewer)

MJRey

HSC
Law 2.5 of the Bored of Studies Rule Compendium For Moderators and Users: Any bored of studies user, more specifically Year 11s and 12s, are prohibited from transmitting any post with any semblance to advice, knowledge or wisdom related to or on the field of relationships, especially those on romantic or based on physical interaction.

Requesting a perma-ban on the users above ^
Look I get it, this stuff annoys you, but if it does don't interact with it and ignore it. That's what I do with a lot of the more disgusting and degenerate posts on this forum. Just so everyone can shut up about it I'll delete those posts.

MJRey

HSC
And by the way I'm sorry for annoying you all. I needed to vent so there you have it. I won't put stuff up like that again, even though I personally don't think it's hurting anybody.

idkkdi

HSC
Look I get it, this stuff annoys you, but if it does don't interact with it and ignore it. That's what I do with a lot of the more disgusting and degenerate posts on this forum. Just so everyone can shut up about it I'll delete those posts.
hes trolling bros a cs major @ExtremelyBoredUser wouldnt have any use for relationship advice anyways

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
And by the way I'm sorry for annoying you all. I needed to vent so there you have it. I won't put stuff up like that again, even though I personally don't think it's hurting anybody.
dud trrust me i think @ExtremelyBoredUser was talking ab me / trolling when he said that. You are more than welcome to vent and no one is judging you for that ❤

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
hes trolling bros a cs major @ExtremelyBoredUser wouldnt have any use for relationship advice anyways
Do not compare me to filthy CS majors. I am a Gender Science Major, superior in all ways. My relationship with Gender is uncontestable, potent and exuberant in comparison to your pathetic, scumbag, weasel machine producing degree that is Law. Have fun getting girls whilst having to work 18 hours a day and spend the rest of your hours doing casestudies "lawyer".

The only lawyer I trust is Saul Goodman, the rest are frauds including @idkkdi.

If my lawyer doesn't commit tax fraud, I don't want em.

If my lawyer doesn't fabricate evidence, I don't want em.

If my lawyer isn't connected to the mexican cartel, I don't want em.

If my lawyer doesn't consume meth and cocaine daily, I don't want em

Last edited:

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
so true but still not completely healed kms
get a grip bruh (i can’t speak i’ve never been in an actual relationship) (idk why i’m exposing myself like this) (but yeah its just easy to fumble ) (at least theres no heartbreak and imagine having to deal with baggage and crap that’s like a commitment) (though all that would make those sad songs actually hit hard because i’d be able to relate to them) (wait nah idk why im wishing this upon myself) (idk)
this recollection of thoughts seemed important

HSC
have you guys ever had that person where it seemed like missed opportunities? im still hung up on mine and i dont know how to move past properly
i ended mine in such a stupid way but i felt it was right because we were still young. if anyone has any tips to help please and thank you 🙏 💕

also feel free to dump ur stories on here too, i wanna hear the similarities and differences lmao
Only a fool trips on what is behind him

HSC
Whenever my father would viciously beat me with the metal baseball bat I was told to,

"Drink a cup of concrete and toughen up"

So feel free to also use this advice when going through difficult times

HSC
Why you shooting from deep yall like Ben Simmons with the 3 if that was me i wouldve hopped out the v walked on my two feet make shi tragic new patek faleet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)