mind and morality (1 Viewer)

501n2u

HSC
heys. i was just wondering if anyone is doing that mind and morality one unit HSC unit at USYD?

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Isn't she an 07er? lolz

What is it a distinction course?

Pianpupodoel

Neurotic Member
HSC
Lol...well i DID it back in 2005.

Great course, highly recommend it. And if your a high flyer, a perfect introduction/supplementary for future studies in the Philsophy Distinction course and/or other philo stuff in uni.

HSC
Yeah i heard about that..
looks so interesting! but i'm hardly smart enough for it :p

ravdawg

HSC
I did Philosophy (1 unit) last year, but it put me off wanting to do the distinction course, rather than helping me with it...

501n2u

HSC
well i sent in my application for it. well the school did. hopefully i get in because it just sounds interesting. since im not able to do any of the distinction courses (only found out that they existed like half-way this year), i found out about this and yeah xD. i really wanted to do philosophy because it seemed so interesting. *shrugs* i hope i make it in for mind and morality... they say to send in your most recent report and that's the one i performed worst in -.- so yeah which sucks TT_TT i really want to do it.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
tamaranadine said:
bobness:

I love your signature. hmmm spending 15 min on smilies. very productive!
BAHAHAHAHAHHAA really you could have just PM'ed me to mention something as trivial as that.

And for the record, it was done by some crazy korean girl i.e. not me :)

You gangster.

Is the mind and morality thing over before uni starts? Guess i won't be seeing any short, hilarious looking 07ers at usyd then :p

501n2u

HSC
Bobness said:
BAHAHAHAHAHHAA really you could have just PM'ed me to mention something as trivial as that.

And for the record, it was done by some crazy korean girl i.e. not me :)

You gangster.

Is the mind and morality thing over before uni starts? Guess i won't be seeing any short, hilarious looking 07ers at usyd then :p

lols i have to come back on saturdays when the term starts but you probably wont be seeing any of us around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)