might as well, crosseyed? (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
hehe my mate has a lazy eye..she got it surgically fixed when she was really little but they stuffed up and pulled the eye too far or something and now it goes the other way..so - >..if you get that lol..

it's not a constant though..it just sort of..'wanders'..when she's tired or something..

it's actually pretty funny.."haha your eye has gone again!"..she thinks it's cool..i guess you just need confidence..chin up dude..someone'll find it cool :p

matt#1

HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
so yeah i don't like whinging and being a bitch but i'm in one of those moods...

if a guy isn't that bad looking at all and pretty much a good guy at the same time...but has a slight lazy eye (not full extreme type)....would that be enough to completely turn you off him?
I cant believe how shallow some of the people in here are. I would certainly not be turned off by a girl who has a slight lazy eye. Maybe i'm unlike other guys, but i believe that looks arent everything about a girl because I know how crappy it is to be in a relationship with someone who dosen't have an attractive personality...no matter how good-looking they are.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
so yeah i don't like whinging and being a bitch but i'm in one of those moods...

if a guy isn't that bad looking at all and pretty much a good guy at the same time...but has a slight lazy eye (not full extreme type)....would that be enough to completely turn you off him?
I know a girl like that, and she's pretty hot.

tennille

HSC
I really dont think it'll matter if you had a slight lazy eye. Like people said, try not to be self-conscious about it. Just be happy with who you are. But I think everyone goes through that stage some time in their life. I doubt it'll be a problem for a guy.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
As long as its not an extreme situation, like either eye pointing in totally opposite directions kinda thing...
It shouldn't be a problem...

alien

HSC
yeah ditto to Dash, i don't really see a lazy eye as a problem. maybe if it was uber extreme it might freak me out a bit. ut if he was one of my friends i'd just get used to it

Jiga

Geez some people can be harsh. Like turning down a decent person because their cross eyed or something, thats shallow

I have a friend who is, and chix are always like 'Your friends got something wrong wif his eyes' etc, very slack....

tennille

HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
Geez some people can be harsh. Like turning down a decent person because their cross eyed or something, thats shallow

I have a friend who is, and chix are always like 'Your friends got something wrong wif his eyes' etc, very slack....
I agree. Looks aren't everything.

HSC
I wasn't really self-conscious until i heard comments like 'that guys eyes are like so scary' 'he must be a retard...look at his eyes' all well and good but the majority of this world refuses to grow up, so I have to live with it, ah well.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Nah man, a slight lazy eye isnt even that bad lol its just a minor thing anyway.

Ne of u fuckers that sed a slight lazy eye is a turn off are shallow fucks!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyway, u can hardly even notice it!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
I wasn't really self-conscious until i heard comments like 'that guys eyes are like so scary' 'he must be a retard...look at his eyes' all well and good but the majority of this world refuses to grow up, so I have to live with it, ah well.
whoa that's really horrible..there are SOME mature people out there..ignore the rest

i have a friend with a lazy eye... but now i dont even notice it! shes so nice and yeah ppl can be so shallow its sad!

LazyBoy

HSC
yeah i have a boss with a lazy eye. its shocking and weird at first. but you get over quickly. its a psychology term called dishabituation. So things like that make no difference, its someone with a bad personality that you cant really get past. theres people on these forums that they coudl look like alicia silverstone in babysitter and i wouldnt look at them twice knowing how stuckup, closed minded and quite probably right winged they are.

Jiga

I wouldnt worry about a slightly lazy eye to much.

Also, just to clear this up, the example I gave on the previous page about my friend was worse case scenario, he doesnt have a 'slightly' lazy eye, its much worse :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)