might as well, crosseyed? (1 Viewer)

HSC
sparkl3z said:
bravo! so tru :D cmon when were born do we ask; dear god plz give me these eyes or these legs or bones or arms or wateva? think of pple without arms or legs and think how fortunate ppl are with what they have, ppl shud b satisfied and shud get over it and stop being so picky!

I'm not being picky at all, im grateful i'm not as unfortunate as those people but that doesn't mean i must be content.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
If i were you id research and see how much surgery would cost. Its obviously a significant constraint to the way you see yourself, which no doubt reflects the way in which people see you.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
I'm not being picky at all, im grateful i'm not as unfortunate as those people but that doesn't mean i must be content.
k, but im saying this in general....if pple wanna change themselves for the better/worse they should only change themselves to appeal to themselves, not because others ask them to change :D

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh that's true also..change because YOU want to..not because others want you to..or because you think others will like you more for it..

HSC
ok so its might not help you pick up picky peole. but if someone is really that stupid to reject some one for a slight lazy eye then do u really want them??
it might help you end up with some decent. :)

HSC
and yeah, before you go for surgry find out about the dangers. having one eye wont be any more appealing than a lazy one.

Jiga

You should do the surgery because no matter the result mentally you will feel alot more confident with yourself.

think of pple without arms or legs and think how fortunate ppl are with what they have
I agree with this, there are so many people in this world who have got it alot harder, things which are beyond 'cosmetic' and which effect their daily lives.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Don't do surgeory. That's the cowards way out.

Skeeta

HSC
I know this guy.. i've seen "the eye" and i never noticed until he made a big deal out of it

its not enough to turn a girl off him. Hes rather quiet around girls i think that has more to do with it.

HSC
i wouldnt say cowards. if u were born with a penis on ur head u would want surgry...or is that the cowards way??..... i know this is not that extreme but the princeables the same.
if you are uncomfortable with it. fix it. but only for urself.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
GlobalOperation said:
i wouldnt say cowards. if u were born with a penis on ur head u would want surgry...or is that the cowards way??..... i know this is not that extreme but the princeables the same.
if you are uncomfortable with it. fix it. but only for urself.
lol exactly, he shudnt change it becos girls and guys? want him to change it, he should change it if it disturbs himself in some way.

Skeeta

HSC
hypothetically - what if things dont change? what if girls still dont go for him ( i realise he's not doing it just for girls but it serves the point of my story) will he continue to find physical "flaws" and have them rectified?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Some of you people should read up on Platonism and ideals.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
daz d spirit :D - he dusnt need to prove anything to anyone but himself, who cares about what ppl think about his looks now or lata, he sounds liek a gud person anyway

timrie6

HSC
N/A
My friend has a lazy eye and I barely notice it. I forgot about it actually until I read this post. I don't see it as a turn off at all. It's just him.

If you are close to someone you don't notice slight physical faults. Well I don't. Noone is perfect, so noone should expect you to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)