Do you find it interesting?

• Yes

• No

• idk

Results are only viewable after voting.

akaalfauj

HSC
Hey guys,
Just wondering how everyone else is doing in this subject. Personally, I feel it is a complete bludge and lowkey easy. I want to know more about how everyone else's research is going, what its about and whether you guys are finding it easy or interesting.
My research project is secondhand and I am analysing factors affecting haemoglobin and its function. Want to know your guys projects and good luck for your trials.

akakak

HSC
Hey guys,
Just wondering how everyone else is doing in this subject. Personally, I feel it is a complete bludge and lowkey easy. I want to know more about how everyone else's research is going, what its about and whether you guys are finding it easy or interesting.
My research project is secondhand and I am analysing factors affecting haemoglobin and its function. Want to know your guys projects and good luck for your trials.
Hi, I am finding the subject quite interesting. I am doing a meta-analysis on the efficacy of the HPV vaccine in women 9-26 years old. Right now we are up to graphing our data and starting our report. :)

akaalfauj

HSC
Hi, I am finding the subject quite interesting. I am doing a meta-analysis on the efficacy of the HPV vaccine in women 9-26 years old. Right now we are up to graphing our data and starting our report. :)
Nice!
I actually changed my research subject to testing fertilisers on soil acidity and plant growth. I found it to be a good decision as I actually have data that I can use in my report. (Primary investigations are the way to go)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)