Michael Jackson-King of Pop or Child Abuser (1 Viewer)

Has Michael Jackson ever abused kids?

• yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Rahul
yeh i think the same, let him do wat he wants to do...is wat he doing illegal?

he has the right to do wat he wants.
yeh, he can do what he wants but he can at least be honest about it.What was your favourite michael jackson song and why?

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
i remember growing up i loved all his old stuff. i guess smooth criminal stands out, but the others are also great. i also liked his clips and all those wierd movies he had.

Fry

Originally posted by Almighty Jafar

yeh, he can do what he wants but he can at least be honest about it.What was your favourite michael jackson song and why?
he is honest about it! anyway, there are too many to name. i love 'human nature' that song always makes me cry, his voice is so angelic and soothing. my other faves include who is it (that song is so underrated), man in the mirror, scream, in the closet, liberian girl, the way you make my feel, you rock my world, ben, billie jean...ok im just naming any song, theyre all too good!!

my fave video clip is remember the time. i watched it when i was 7 yrs old and i thought it was so cool how he turned to dust. the dance number was very cool too.

wow. i was like 9 when i saw remember the time.Black or white was the best clip for me.Oh, and ' they don't really care about us' was mad too-great clappin!

bookboy18

Knight of the PIGhood
All time favourite clip was THRILLER and nothing can beat that. Haven't seen the movie yet. Gotta see that movie.

Fry

i like the message of song, 'they dont care about us' and how he sings it with so much angst. i also forgot to mention the 'scream' video clip. that clip is excellent and it was so ahead of its time. it looks like it was made today when it came out in '95!

i suppose the clip of scream was pretty space age, but the leather gear was dated- michael just looks weird in the you rock my world clip

Fry

i disagree with everything u said and michael looked hot in YRMW! well his dancing and all..

Fry

it doesnt have to be just about his face. i meant his dancing and the way he moves.

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
media can be cruel and i sympathise for the man greatly...
regarding his face..wether or not it is hypopgimentation..yeah i belive that..however his denials of his plastic surgery are obviously lies.. pictures talk a thousand words and some of hid pix just won't shutup..
his child abuse allegations... i don;t know what to think.... but i tend to be more on michaels side than the kids... although i do codemn greatly him sleeping with his 'friends'.
once again media has grabbed him by the balls (asuming he does hav any for those who belive he is androgenous) and hav not let him go since those allegations.. true or not..meh..i think its time we moved on
the music.. what can i say..totally going off..i'm a big fan of the music.. not neccessary the artist although i do admire him..but the music i love..
if it is all true.. then my views on the man will change..... but my views on his music will not... wacko jacko? king of pop?
a little bit from column 'A' and a little bit from column 'B'

:)

CarinaT

Originally posted by Nose Bleed
i love the man, and i hate how channel 7 or nine and the media in general present him
i dont think he created to moonwalk, i think that was james brown? but he does is always instead of just backwards, its called airwalking
Nah, he didn't create the moonwalk. He said he learnt it from street kids. That's where alot of his dancing comes from. The Robot etc. Michael Jackson was the one who brought it to the world.
Michael got the spin from the great James Brown (and MJ does it better.:))

Hmm..favourite MJ song...
At the moment, Wanna Be Startin Somethin' and Is It Scary. :D

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
wow, this is a pretty old thread...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)