Michael Jackson-King of Pop or Child Abuser (1 Viewer)

Has Michael Jackson ever abused kids?

• yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
Hi Peoples! This thread is devoted to fans of Michael Jackson, or anyone who wants to discuss him in any way.

q: Does michael jackson abuse children? Do you like his singing, dancing ,charisma or do you hate it? Is he the king of pop? Has he had plastic surgery on his face/ bleached in his skin? What are your thoughts on his most recent interviews on tv?

I think Michael Jackson does abuse kids.I remember that contraversal interview showing images of him holding hand with that 12 yr old kid.Also he was involved in a court case a few years ago where he was accused of being sexual intimate with a child- outcome: he paid the family off to end the case.Michael is the King.His music is amazing and quite electronic these days.His clothes are so dated.But hey, he invented the moonwalk and that's enough to make him the King of Pop!

B

Bambul

I'm pretty much 100% with you there. Michael Jackson is my favorite singer, I love his 80's stuff (Billy Jean, Bad, Thriller, Smooth Criminal, Beat It, etc). It is unfortunate that he was brought up the way he was, abused by his father and all.

I mean he is both "Wacko Jacko" and "The King of Pop".

Originally posted by Bambul
I'm pretty much 100% with you there. Michael Jackson is my favorite singer, I love his 80's stuff (Billy Jean, Bad, Thriller, Smooth Criminal, Beat It, etc). It is unfortunate that he was brought up the way he was, abused by his father and all.

I mean he is both "Wacko Jacko" and "The King of Pop".
yeh, i thought his original version of smooth criminal was heaps better than the alien ant farm version.I thought to myself why didn't he bleach his skin black instead- but then i realised that if he hated his father so much, then mj wouldn't want to look like him in anyway.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I read somewhere he is physically 44 but emotionally 10, and I believe it.
The man is a musical genius, his music is the best and most consistent of our time.

I believe he became very insecure after the abuse in his childhood and that is the reason for his plastic surgery and skin bleaching.

I don't think he has ever abused a child, he just does not understand why people see his behaviour toward young kids as wrong. I believe him when he says that it is completely innocent he just isn't corrupted the way the rest of the world is.
As for that court case, if your child had really been sexually abused as a parent you would want to see the abuser come to justice and be put in jail. You would NEVER accept a payout from someone who molested your child and I believe it was all a lie and Michael Jackson didn't want to damage his reputation any further so he payed them out.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i rkn people should just leave him alone come on i mean he gets enuff shit for just being who he is
that show about his peddy stuff was bias and all that and the other side of the story is gonna be shown

and hes a good dancer...dont care what he looks like... his still the same person black or white

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
i love the man, and i hate how channel 7 or nine and the media in general present him
i dont think he created to moonwalk, i think that was james brown? but he does is always instead of just backwards, its called airwalking

AGB

HSC
how can anyone leave a guy like that alone....with that incident in 1992, i think it was, wen sum kid accused him of sexually abusing him, then michael suddenly pays him out neva to speak about it again??? helllllllllooooooooo bit suspicious dont u think

and then he goes ahead and admits that he has kids stay the night at his house - this is a grown man having kids sleep in the same room as him that r like 10, 11, 12 years old!!!!

and u say leave him alone.....he should be put away

Originally posted by YEAR12
I read somewhere he is physically 44 but emotionally 10, and I believe it.
The man is a musical genius, his music is the best and most consistent of our time.

I believe he became very insecure after the abuse in his childhood and that is the reason for his plastic surgery and skin bleaching.

I don't think he has ever abused a child, he just does not understand why people see his behaviour toward young kids as wrong. I believe him when he says that it is completely innocent he just isn't corrupted the way the rest of the world is.
As for that court case, if your child had really been sexually abused as a parent you would want to see the abuser come to justice and be put in jail. You would NEVER accept a payout from someone who molested your child and I believe it was all a lie and Michael Jackson didn't want to damage his reputation any further so he payed them out.
yeh i agree, but the fact the michael jackson can't prove that he didn't abuse that child in 1992 and had to pay them off instead to shut them up is a bit sus.I reckon he draws on contraversy.

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by Almighty Jafar

yeh i agree, but the fact the michael jackson can't prove that he didn't abuse that child in 1992 and had to pay them off instead to shut them up is a bit sus.I reckon he draws on contraversy.
i completely agree with u almighty jafar (gees...i neva thought id see the day wen id say those words) haha jk

i reckon there is a bit more than just an emotionally immature guy wrong with him tho

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Run the bastard over, reverse back over him, get out of the car and kick him untill your foots sore, pick up a heavy blunt object and hit him repeatedly in the head with it. After that stop going easy on him and really give him a flogging. Dig a few holes and bury the body in 9 different locations.

Pat yourself on the back for doing humanity a valuable service

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I tend not to comment on his personal life, but I will comment on his music - he is the greatest solo artist of our time IMO, and still has a record(?) for most albums sold for Thriller. His albums up to and including Dangerous are classics and I still have MV's and performances of his that I watch occasionally, eg. his Motown Billie Jean performance in 1983 where he became a superstar.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by Almighty Jafar

yeh i agree, but the fact the michael jackson can't prove that he didn't abuse that child in 1992 and had to pay them off instead to shut them up is a bit sus.
How do you 'prove' you didn't molest someone? Its their word against yours. Like I said if that child had been sexually abused the parents would have fought for justice. You would never let your child's abuser go that easily.

Originally posted by mlagana
i love the man, and i hate how channel 7 or nine and the media in general present him
i dont think he created to moonwalk, i think that was james brown? but he does is always instead of just backwards, its called airwalking
nah man, give jacko credit- he invented the moonwalk

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
i can see that the michael jackson specials on TV have made everyone crazy about him! :D if it werent for those series, we wouldnt be talking bout him

well first of all, this is the media whos making out that he is a molester, they just want money and ppl to buy their stuff... but maybe he really is a molester

my point: WHO CARES! I like the music he makes and like Jafar said, he created the moonwalk :D

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12

How do you 'prove' you didn't molest someone? Its their word against yours. Like I said if that child had been sexually abused the parents would have fought for justice. You would never let your child's abuser go that easily.
money can do anything........

Originally posted by jasonjouk
MICHAEL JACKSON!! ROCKSS!!!!!!!!!!!! hes the best singer of all time...... he might be a little wiered but NO ONE can denye his music is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeh, he is easily the best singing child abuser ever- better than gary glitter.I reckon jacko wears a wig.His hair is too shiny and the hair line looks a bit weird

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by mlagana
i heard it stole it off some guy off the streets?!?!

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I don't think so. I mean-he has spent time with many kids privately, yet only one person has ever claimed sexual abuse. I think he was probably very affectionate with that kid-to the point where the kids parents figured he would be an easy target to milk some money out of it.
I think the way he acts is very socially unacceptable, but I don't think he means any harm. I mean, if I had a kid I would NEVER allow them to go over to share a bed with Michael Jackson, but I don't think what he is doing in itself is actually all that wrong, even if it does sound a bit sickening and warped.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
I Think MJ is a great performer/singer. Anyone notice how all of a sudden these "wacko" events have started to appear in the media. His latest album flopped, so theres that dangling baby contraversy. Then after that, there are like 3 documentaries about him, one dedicated to his face. Hes constantly been in the news lately. Sounds like this is all just one big stunt so people never stop talking about him. And its definately working. People are still interested in him.

Regarding the child abuse in 1993, of course hed pay him off. Not because hes guilty but because he didnt need the bad publicity. Its not like he has any defense. The kids parents probably thought he was the best target because of all the money involved. Anyway, I dont think hes doing anything too bad. Its weird how hes got a whole themepark for himself and all the other childish things he does, but he didnt really grow up as a normal kid. hes been in the spolight all his life. Give him a break.

sorry for the long post....

Originally posted by ezzy85
I Think MJ is a great performer/singer. Anyone notice how all of a sudden these "wacko" events have started to appear in the media. His latest album flopped, so theres that dangling baby contraversy. Then after that, there are like 3 documentaries about him, one dedicated to his face. Hes constantly been in the news lately. Sounds like this is all just one big stunt so people never stop talking about him. And its definately working. People are still interested in him.

Regarding the child abuse in 1993, of course hed pay him off. Not because hes guilty but because he didnt need the bad publicity. Its not like he has any defense. The kids parents probably thought he was the best target because of all the money involved. Anyway, I dont think hes doing anything too bad. Its weird how hes got a whole themepark for himself and all the other childish things he does, but he didnt really grow up as a normal kid. hes been in the spolight all his life. Give him a break.

sorry for the long post....
mate, if he had a good case, he wouldn't need to pay the family off for the long court battle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)