Melbourne Motor Show (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
Damn I wish I could head down to Melbourne for the day just to scope out the Chevrolet Camaro.
Also want to see the new Toyota Corolla out this year and I saw pics of a TRD HiLux! Woot!

Jiga

^

I would have liked to see the TRD Aurion! Here are some vids on YouTube about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZWke8nWR-8

Personally Im not a fan of the TRD Hilux.... do you see HSV Rodeos or FPV Ranger? No. TRD should be a performance brand, they have destoyed an image that isnt even out yet of their business, because an SUV is not a performance car, it is a utlility vehicle designed to lug around crap for tradies. Fair enough make a sporty Hilux, call it Sportivo or something under the Toyota brand (because there is a market for it), not TRD. I wander how some people get paid money to make these decisions sometimes.

lengy

HSC
Maybe they think this is the states. The HiLux is doing quite well... though I like the look of the Nissan Navara better though.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Friday's Drive had an article (sponsored by... some company?) which featured shots of the Lancer Concept which'll be on display!

HSC
seremify007 said:
Friday's Drive had an article (sponsored by... some company?) which featured shots of the Lancer Concept which'll be on display!

hiiiii .. hope ur well =]=]

Shimian

HSC
Went to the motorshow on Saturday. All the concept cars were so far away. Sat in a few cars that was out of my $$$ range and most of them were $hit. Other than that, at my affordable range, i was quite impressed with the Subaru Liberty 3.0L. My highlights of the day were the hot F1 models, the hotties at the information desk, and especially the Loreal for Men section, where you received a free face pampering whilst ur misses waited outside on the couch :) . I thought i saw my misses sharpening a knife :eek:
Dont forget to go sick on those environmentally-safe bags and keychains. Honda is so tight, they gave out nothing.

CieL

HSC
^ heh funny that, Shimian's post was more about the girls and freebies rather than the cars XP

Shimian

HSC
Well those expensive cars such as bentleys, lambos etc were all behind a fence. Im not blaming them cos you get 100000000 of kids running around jumping in the cars. Other than those cars, u get these other cars that u can see at any dealer, e.g. Yaris, Jazz. Not the stuff i went to go see. So after looking at those high end cars and a couple of midrange ones like the Subaru Liberty 3.0 which i kinda liked, i turned my head towards the hot girls and the freebies. Well, I had to get my moneys worth, right? :)

w2dot

HSC
Damn it, I'll have to miss all motor shows this year...I'd love to see the camaro

Last year (at melb show) I saw a few people getting into bentleys, and they sure werent buyers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)