medstudentsonline.com HACKED? (1 Viewer)

addycastro

HSC
Errr...is it just me or is everyone else getting the error message on the medstudentonline website? I went to one page and it said it had been hacked by some name I cant remember. Now the pages are just not showing up at all. :jaw:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
addycastro said:
Errr...is it just me or is everyone else getting the error message on the medstudentonline website? I went to one page and it said it had been hacked by some name I cant remember. Now the pages are just not showing up at all. :jaw:
Hacked By Flex & Syntax_Err & SeCuRiTy^GhoSt .. Marocain Hacker | [M] [A] [R] [O] [c] |EN| [F] [O] [R] [C] [E]

Yep, welcome to the internet hopefully all they did was put up their details and didn't corrupt the data!

bfmv

HSC
N/A
this sucks. Who knows what they will do to the site

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Hopefully they only put the banner with their tag, like most hackers do and no other damage was done.

Shizlanski

HSC
From what it looks like they got everything :( since all the directories are empty on the .au side. But the MSO host keeps hourly/daily/weekly backups so all should be fine. And even without those backups the database is seperate so it should also be fine. Just a matter of time until isuru (or jono?) has some free time to fix (or notice!) it.

EDIT:
Its back already! Hazar! :)

TheMelissa

God Complex
HSC
Procrastinating medical students and anxious wannabe medical students... What a giant loss to the internets. :uhoh:

lol no really, wth.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
MSO is back up and running, I'm still trying to find out whether any personal info was compromised on that forum, but I highly doubt it.

If there was I will let you know.

Thread closed.

Edit: Personal details not compromised: "Hacking via FTP, so no DB access".

Last edited:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
It has been hacked yet again: "0wn3d By Flex .. || MAROC EN FORCE || .. |[Fuck Isreil & Usa .Co.il .com .us .nl .es]| Bye Bye Admin your security = 0 Mwauhahahahahah"

Scissors

HSC
Wooz said:
It has been hacked yet again: "0wn3d By Flex .. || MAROC EN FORCE || .. |[Fuck Isreil & Usa .Co.il .com .us .nl .es]| Bye Bye Admin your security = 0 Mwauhahahahahah"
ahahahahaha @ fuck isreil and usa.

if you're gonna insult a country, do it properly!

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Hacked again, it looks like someone's posted MSO on a amatuer hacking forum and everyone's having ago!

H4ck3d
By Flex

-----------------------------------
uid=0(root) gid=0(root) groups=0(root) d
----------------------------------
# . .Gr33Tz To . .#
[SecuritY^GhosT] [Syntax_err]

Stormn0rth@Hotmail.Com

[ Copyright : 2 0 0 7 - 2 0 0 8 © ]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)