Medicine@UNSW (1 Viewer)

N

ND

On a similar note, has anyone who has registered received anythhing from acer in the mail (i.e. dates, times, locations)? I registered online and have since received nothing (apart from a confirmation of the payment) from acer.

HSC
nerdd um www.med.unsw.edu.au

but the course they run next year will be all new and almost the same as newcastle...ie no formal structure just a new case each week (or day or whatever) and u learn what u need for it.....

but ATM u can see what we do on there

"another question. when you sit the UMAT and if you get in, that includes what you want to combine medicine with right?
"

wtf? ive no idea what u are asking to get in u get a ranking based 1/3 on uai 1/3 on umat and 1/3 on interview.....ur umat only counts for this......and nothing else ever (same as uai and interview score)

u can currently combine med with science, adv science and arts.....

in the future......who knows definetly arts, maybe sci. dont count on it..... theres not going to be heaps of overlap like there is now.

guesswho- depends where u are tiger! but dont worry they dont tell u till just a week or 2 before the exam.......but they WILL tell u...... some places they run two tests (like syd) a morning and afternoon one.........they will tell u when........and the tests are different so dont go getting any ideas smartarse.

ND - see reply to guesswho..........and acer do not tell u anything to the last minute......thats normal

insomniac- yes u are right u will also get it in the mail

well good luck to yas all!

post here if u have any other questions...... :)

take care of each other :)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Nerrd: The only course (as far as I know) that you can combine Med with at UNSW is Arts. They give you that option AFTER they make you an offer.

ND: No, I haven't received anything from ACER re. UMAT yet either. All I have received is confirmation of registration and that's about it. I'm not worrying about that until mid-July (that's when they send more info I think).

HSC
with the new course ive got no idea what the procedure is with doing arts/med or whatever

but when i enrolled they just said those who want to do arts med line up here.......those who want straight med line up here.......those who want sci/med line up here

then they just picked their courses and away they went

nerdd

Ah thanks. yeah that was my question.
it probably wasn't really worded the best way..

okay so arts/medicine. righto.

nerdd

hey, everyone got their umat "tickets"??
8 am at glebe?! oh gawdddddd i'll have to wake up earrrlyyy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)