Medicine@UNSW (1 Viewer)

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by turtle_2468
Hey, look here! Just because I don't like the dirt... and the grime... and the lack of movies... and decent frappuccinos (or any variety of interesting cold drinks)... and broadband... well at least cable... and trains once every 15 minutes (as happens in sydney.. theoretically at least)... and the list goes on. BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T LIKE THE COUNTRY! *LOL*
No no of course not :p

It would probably do you good to have less coffee though :p

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Originally posted by kini mini

No no of course not :p

It would probably do you good to have less coffee though :p
I could be a bush doctor. :D I don't watch tv, I'm happy with dial-up. I don't drink coffee, and decent movies come from dvds and a decent player. I s'pose the dirt and grime would get to me, though. But meh, I get to wear my hiking boots!

ok, I don't get it. what's the big deal with coffee? why, why, why is it such an integral part of so many people's day?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
well caffene gives you a jolt and most ppl are half asleep so they need that caffene jolt in the morning.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
...or it just tastes nice...I've found myself mildly addicted to coffee because of the taste...and especially wen I add cool syrups like caramel...(good coffee - Java@Java)

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by Weisy

I'm happy with dial-up
?!!!! :eek:

ok, I don't get it. what's the big deal with coffee? why, why, why is it such an integral part of so many people's day?
It's not really an integral part of my day, I just feel like having a large mocha from the Quad cart every now and again...like this afternoon :p. I've had at least 7 of those so far :D.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by kini mini
I just feel like having a large mocha from the Quad cart every now and again...like this afternoon :p. I've had at least 7 of those so far :D.
Only three more until you get a free one!

I've had three free ones so far. :gridnod: Quite bad, actually. :p

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by Lazarus
Only three more until you get a free one!

I've had three free ones so far. :gridnod: Quite bad, actually. :p
Two more actually, not only is the Quad cart better it's cheaper per cup and faster rewards :D

30 Brioso coffees :eek: ! You must have the shakes in lectures :p

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I went through an addiction phase at the beginning of the semester (a remnant from 8am maths lectures at USYD :eek: ). I'm not so bad anymore. :)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
the quad? where's the quad? remember the topic... med? :p Med ppl don't know where the quad is.
jeeze u med ppl really don't get out often ey!
take a break and explore UNSW other than the biomed lawn :p

kini mini

HSC
the quad? where's the quad? remember the topic... med? :p Med ppl don't know where the quad is.
I think the Mathews arcade is "lower campus" for them :p

turtle_2468

HSC
mathews arcade? that's right next to anzac parade right :p
seriously, it's really disturbing... I have to walk down to red centre at least every second day, but lots of med ppl don't know about the colonnade (quad food court, I think that's its name anyway lol!)... nachos... yum...

kini mini

HSC
mathews arcade? that's right next to anzac parade right :p
seriously, it's really disturbing... I have to walk down to red centre at least every second day, but lots of med ppl don't know about the colonnade (quad food court, I think that's its name anyway lol!)... nachos... yum...
LOL I like the colonnade, it's the commerce heartland :D.

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Hahaha, I have no idea where the colonnade is.

But I do know applied science, heffron, and pretty much everything around the Roundhouse.

HSC
i like the roundhouse............just a 400 bus from the med buildings!!!!!!!!!!!!

course i need another bus to find my way home after the roundhouse

birthday+roundhouse+mates buying beer=shit mark in are we alone test attemted after consumption of said beer

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Originally posted by RageAgainstBOS
i like the roundhouse............just a 400 bus from the med buildings!!!!!!!!!!!!

course i need another bus to find my way home after the roundhouse

birthday+roundhouse+mates buying beer=shit mark in are we alone test attemted after consumption of said beer
haha, we never learn, do we? :p

nerdd

Hey guys would any of you Med students be able to give me a detailed course outline? like in terms of exact subjects? or be able to provide me somewhere I could find it?

another question. when you sit the UMAT and if you get in, that includes what you want to combine medicine with right?

a probably over-asked question:
what can you combine medicine with?

guesswho

HSC
hey,
would someone be able to tell where the umat was held last year and what time the test was on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)