Medicine Building (1 Viewer)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
ahhhh.... they are knocking down the gym to build it.

i was wondering where they were going to put it.

Ninga

HSC
Yeah, the PE students have been pissed off all year cos now they have to find somewhere else to play paddle tennis.

Ninga

HSC
jm1234567890 said:
It was pretty run down, looks like a haunted house
It was the old gym, the 1st one they built i think. They built the recreation and aquatic centre, and the old gym pretty much just got occupied by PE students, exercise science students, etc. Plus when they updated the new gym, all the old equipment went into the old gym, so the fuckers had all weights and stuff there.

santaslayer

HSC
That gym is ugly...it had a crappy roof which made me feel hot....and i didnt even go inside
i didnt even bother to look any further...

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Outside McKinnon, walk towards that round ampitheatre and follow a path towards the new gym and you'll see a huge fucker of a hall right in front of you... thats the gym.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
I always thought they were building the medical school at one of the satellite campuses...

Pudgedog

i never even knew...how come theres like..50 buildings that i never heard of.
friggin glass house. rob me of exploration.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
santaslayer said:
then no one would wanna go...
I thought the point of having a medical school run by UoW was to train doctors for rural areas. Doctors are hardly going to be ready for rural areas being trained in a place where the hospital is shithouse. Yes, Wollongong Hospital is a shit hospital. They have such a high load because fuckers keep closing other hospitals down. A shit hospital like Wollongong is no place for trainees. They need to be in rural hospitals learning properly.

Blah, having parents who both worked in hospitals, hospital-talk was always happeneing. If you can't tell it's coming out now. I'm very tired.

santaslayer

HSC
poloktim said:
I thought the point of having a medical school run by UoW was to train doctors for rural areas. Doctors are hardly going to be ready for rural areas being trained in a place where the hospital is shithouse. Yes, Wollongong Hospital is a shit hospital. They have such a high load because fuckers keep closing other hospitals down. A shit hospital like Wollongong is no place for trainees. They need to be in rural hospitals learning properly.

Blah, having parents who both worked in hospitals, hospital-talk was always happeneing. If you can't tell it's coming out now. I'm very tired.
Yes, but how many people will realistically stay?...

Oh yeah, and why did you give someone (Aprill, Butterfly Kissz) my email? I don't have any problems with her, just that I thought she was someone else and started to jibber on about ot6her stuff...

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
So any idea on when the school will open? It will be post-grad, won't it?

And the idea of having it designed for doctors to practice in rural areas, will they implement something like the rural bonded scheme, or just let anyone in...??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)