Medicine Building (1 Viewer)

adsta

HSC
I got worried for a moment then when you said they were pulling down the gym (but then I realised you were talking about the old one).
Anyway, thats good news that construction has begun.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
santaslayer said:
Yes, but how many people will realistically stay?...

Oh yeah, and why did you give someone (Aprill, Butterfly Kissz) my email? I don't have any problems with her, just that I thought she was someone else and started to jibber on about ot6her stuff...
I didn't give her your email? o_O I don't have your email address. She asked questions about you, to ensure that you were who you say you were, but that was because one of my friends lied through his teeth to her. I couldn't answer many of them, since I know like nothing about you, because you monged up the meetups by not turning up! :D!

santaslayer

HSC
poloktim said:
I didn't give her your email? o_O I don't have your email address. She asked questions about you, to ensure that you were who you say you were, but that was because one of my friends lied through his teeth to her. I couldn't answer many of them, since I know like nothing about you, because you monged up the meetups by not turning up! :D!
and who is that friend of her's? why am i ur target? (or her target...)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
santaslayer said:
and who is that friend of her's? why am i ur target? (or her target...)
My target? Really, I couldn't care less about whether or not you're telling her the truth, nor does it bother me about how she found you.

She simply asked me a couple of questions about you, to which I answered yes/no to. This was so she could confirm that what you were saying was true to the best of my knowledge (which was exhausted at your first name, the fact you live in Sydney somwhere, you're a UoW student/enthusist (and that one puzzles me), and you study law). She asked if are Asian, and I have no fucking clue since I've never met you, so well, what is mentioned above is all that I could confirm for her.

If you don't like her, block her, if you do, stop your whinging. =\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)