MedEntry or Face2Face (1 Viewer)

-::Sanni::-

HSC
Okay guys, I have decided that I really need to practise more to do better at UMAT this year.

MedEntry and Face2Face has been suggested to me. But which one is better??? I don't think I can purchase stuff from both. ~_~ ---WAY too expensive.

lionking1191

HSC
F2F you could probably buy 2nd hand materials at a lower cost. I've only done MedEntry and I'm quite satisfied with the material you give you. Online has its advantages - you could get your answers corrected and the peer ranking thing is quite handy too. I have a friend who did both F2F and MedEntry but unfortuantely she doesn't go on BOS

HSC
So MedEntry is all online? Don't you get the actual papers sent to you? O_O

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
-::Sanni::- said:
So MedEntry is all online? Don't you get the actual papers sent to you? O_O
Yes, it's all online, except for the 2 day session in the non distance course. No, because people photocopy it and distribute it to their friends, etc.

HSC
Wooz said:
Yes, it's all online, except for the 2 day session in the non distance course. No, because people photocopy it and distribute it to their friends, etc.
Oh really? Damn....I wanted actual papers because...well it seems more like the real thing that way. Hm....

lionking1191

HSC
Oh really? Damn....I wanted actual papers because...well it seems more like the real thing that way. Hm....
i thought i did too.. doing trial tests online was a bummer. still it's not all bad. i like how you get percentile rankings for each test, and you can do each one (the drills) over and over without having to go at it with an eraser in hand all day :mad1:

HSC
Hmm....oh! I really want to do MedEntry because it sounds good!

Does anyone know how I could get cheap Face2Face papers?

HSC
Okay, one more question. With MedEntry, is EVERYTHING online. Don't they send some stuff through the mail, i.e. everything else other than the practise exams? ~_~ I just don't like the idea of doing so much reading on the computer....our screen is really cruddy coz it hurts my eyes and I've tried altering the brightness but it still hurts my eyes! X_X

-tal-

HSC
Wooz said:
So at the 2 day session, it's like a lecture? You sit, they talk?

dp624

HSC
-tal- said:
So at the 2 day session, it's like a lecture? You sit, they talk?
yeah, sort of. you can ask q's too

and medentry. ALL online. nothng is maile to you.
you can like copy stuff down and print it if you really wanted.
doing the exams online is livable. but reading materials/drills you can print out to look at any time.

lionking1191

HSC
dp624 said:
yeah, sort of. you can ask q's too

and medentry. ALL online. nothng is maile to you.
you can like copy stuff down and print it if you really wanted.
doing the exams online is livable. but reading materials/drills you can print out to look at any time.
yeah it's really not very hard to get past the script which stops u from copy/pasting :)

HSC
Was the 2 day workshop worth going to? Because for me it would cost around $695 for the lecture (since I don't know anyone else interested in doing medicine) and the package without the lecture is $395 .... Is it REALLY worth going to? o_O

Last edited:

Lukybear

HSC
I dont think so...

You should try medstudentonline, they have great sections that willg ive you good pointers.

HSC
Lukybear said:
I dont think so...

You should try medstudentonline, they have great sections that willg ive you good pointers.
Thanks!!! ^^ I'll check it out!

lionking1191

HSC
Was the 2 day workshop worth going to? Because for me it would cost around $695 for the lecture (since I don't know anyone else interested in doing medicine) and the package without the lecture is $395 .... Is it REALLY worth going to? o_O
to me it wasn't very useful. the content of the lecture was pretty much covered by the online notes already. the trial test was handy, but you have 10 online already so ti's a bit of a time waster.

erm

HSC
Wooz said:
just screengrab everything with firefox.

HSC
erm said:
just screengrab everything with firefox.
How do you screengrab? o_O Please enlighten me!

lionking1191 said:
to me it wasn't very useful. the content of the lecture was pretty much covered by the online notes already. the trial test was handy, but you have 10 online already so ti's a bit of a time waster.
Really? Then...I'm going to save money and not go! >_< I feel so cheap saying that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)