MDP Portfolio - Research (1 Viewer)

kara42

HSC
With the research section of the portfolio, what are you meant to do?

Are you meant to print off EVERYTHING that you research for it, are you just meant to put in the links to the sites, are you supposed to put a little bit and then a link to the rest? I have NO idea.

Thanks.

Tulii

Like the sun will rise.
HSC
Hey Kara,
Im struggling with this too.

As far as I know, with the research part you should include everything you researched in the folio and highlight key parts that related to your project and explain how this can help you achieve a greater understanding of your project and hence produce a better product.

Then evaluate the texts, articles.. etc that you researched. Like describe there efectiveness and how or if they helped create a better product.

I hope this has helped some how! :D

Tulli x

olli!

HSC
I agree with what tulli said, print it all off, highlight and then evaluate. Markers will want to see how your research had helped you to create a better design.

No point including website adresses, because the markers aren't going look at that website in their own time. They are only going to look at what you present to them. So yeah print it all off, plus it'll make your folio look bigger :uhhuh:

jamesishere

HSC
I don't think you have to include EVERYTHING. I mean when you research something for say...modern you take bits of info from all over the place and put it together to form a nice concise chunk of solid info. But yes, if one site/book has been particularily useful evaluate it and say why blah blah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)