mathsonline is more effective than my 3unit teacher (1 Viewer)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I find that my maths teacher can explain in simpler terms sometimes if i don't understand it.

nixon3

HSC
how can i get a log in?

cause my teachers hopeless too :(

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Mathsonline is too brief when it comes to extension topics, tbh. Get a tutor or read a decent textbook. I recommend Fitz for its explainations.

google5678

HSC
After seeing this thread I tried mathonline and it seems fairly decent... i wouldn't want to relie only on it, but it seems to complement what ive learnt in class and help to revise.

DforDANNY

HSC
Uni Grad
Mathsonline > Mathletics > Maths Teacher
+1.

*sarcasm.

santiii

HSC
My school hasn't even got around to give my class textbooks. Our maths teachers makes us put our pens down when explains everything so we cant take notes therefore forgetting half of the things he's talking about. (Resulting in my 3 unit class having an average of 70% in a 2 unit test! Go team!)

The only resource I have right now is maths online ( I'm too cheap to buy textbooks :D) So imma fail prelim!

norez

HSC
HALLELUJAH!!

My class had a new South African teacher, who frankly, just isn't a good teacher. It seems that a lot of people rely too much on their teacher as well.

Maths online and excel books are similar in that they teach one the method and how to apply it. I have found that after visiting maths online, a stronger conceptual basis is needed. I reccomend the Cambridge for that.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Our maths teachers makes us put our pens down when explains everything so we cant take notes therefore forgetting half of the things he's talking about.
I know how you feel :(

Just write when the teacher is writing on the board xD (if s/he writes on the board).

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
My school hasn't even got around to give my class textbooks. Our maths teachers makes us put our pens down when explains everything so we cant take notes therefore forgetting half of the things he's talking about. (Resulting in my 3 unit class having an average of 70% in a 2 unit test! Go team!)

The only resource I have right now is maths online ( I'm too cheap to buy textbooks :D) So imma fail prelim!
What's the point of that?

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
I know how you feel :(

Just write when the teacher is writing on the board xD (if s/he writes on the board).
lol since when did writing become like taking ur phone out in class? lol

Jokes, i get wht ya mean, my teachers r not so strict on it though.

HSC
Uni Grad

WTF is this from Mr Paraskevas? I thought he was a good teacher.....

At least we have our textbooks already...

And if you still haven't got ur textbook, it'll be better if you bought cambridge or fitzpatrick :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)