mates before dates, bros before hoes etc....... (1 Viewer)

deano059

HSC
mates are always around when the chicks take off .........not really the other way around

and if a chick tries to get u to ditch ur mates constantly for her then thats a signal than shes a hoe.....so stick with ur bro!!

GSTARRAW

bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks - snoop dogg.
hoes eat dick like eggs and steak - snoop dogg
a bitch is a bitch but a dogg is a man's best friend - snoop dogg

Listen to him, he'll explain it to you in his songs!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
deano059 said:
and if a chick tries to get u to ditch ur mates constantly for her then thats a signal than shes a hoe.....so stick with ur bro!!
Actually she's testing her boundaries. You have to treat girls like small children.

MasterP

Come to Daddy
HSC
For example: The Whiney Bitch Defensive.

"Oh, you gotta get rid of those mates of yours!"

"No...."

"But they're alw-"

"NO!!" :vcross:

"......"

:eek:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
A few slaps and punches wont go astray.

Kidding.

BreadKing

HSC
N/A
Bro's before hoes.
Sluts run a muck.
Life with a wife.
Fuck, my pants are on fire - can we reschedule?

I hear these all the time. especially the last one. I don't know why :confused:

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
Its different for everyone, but no way i would make a guy ditch friends for me, because i wouldnt want him to do it to me...It was cool with the last guy i was going out with was when i lived in england (had to leave him behind, tear), My last night was cool, just basically chilled with all our friends in a pack, coz we were friends with the same people, and then he came back to my boarding house, so it was chilled, was his idea to leave them, being my whole last night in the country, and the fact that i wont see him till september, i think they forgave him

jellybeenz

HSC
SXC_DRAGON_BOY said:
although friends should always be ur friends.....
its a reminder that sum friends will think otherwise.... the one that will go..... *name* dogged us for his missus.....
I agree... There is always *that* one friend, who just can't handle not having you around all the time-- I reckon you are screwed either way. Like at least one of your friends is always gonna be unhappy if you start going out with someone. Unless you have the most awesome friends ever. Try and keep a balance, but realise you can't please everyone.

Hey, I get accused of being a "dog" all the time because I have a couple of different groups of friends and one group can't stand the fact that I hang with other people sometimes. I hate to think what it will be like when I do have a boyfriend.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Your friends are your friends and neither them or your date should take any complete preference. Just manage the two and you shouldn't have to have a problem with it because if your date and mates were all decent people, then they'd all understand and wouldn't mind if you ditch them for the other every know and again... you don't have to place your friends in exile just because you've got a date.

I never really had that problem though because my group of friends were made up of males and females meaning that we'd always head out together with our friends. The best of both worlds.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I pretty much ditched all my friends when I got with this guy, cos he is my world. Can't say its really affected me. We have mutual friends and thats who we go out with. The people who were my 'personal' friends I barely even email let alone see.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
my friend always ditches us for her b/f
she wont go out with us unless he can come too
she wont go to the beach with us but she will with him and his friends
she wont go clubbing with her friends on her 18th because he is still not 18
they have been together 2 weeks now
i dont really care..if that makes her happy..whatever..

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
someone's jealous... :uhhuh:

mates will always be there if they are true friends, end period. :p

Last edited:

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
i think the best solution i have seen to these problems are when ur girlfriend and her friends are friends with your friends.... hence u'll always be around ur friends and so will she....
works out well plus u can always just b alone and not have anyone complain

Yarg

HSC
Broes before hoes, unless theres a chance i'll get lucky :p

My mates will always be there for me, and i have a shitload of mates. Bad thing is, they start whining that im spending too much time with another group of mates :p since i can count... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 different groups of friends and some despise the others. Some get along, and some are totally out of it. My mates know i will always be there for them if they need it, but they also know that theres another meaning to broes b4 hoes and thats. "im thinking of my bro, by letting him go with that hoe" Like one night i left my mates birthday party to go home to this girls house with her and her friend for the night... He was all thumbs up. Pity nothing much happened because my friends (the girl) friend ruined it the bitch. "Oh i will sleep next to you samantha" pfft, two women isnt always a good thing.

DopeyB

HSC
Ms 12 said:
I pretty much ditched all my friends when I got with this guy, cos he is my world. Can't say its really affected me. We have mutual friends and thats who we go out with. The people who were my 'personal' friends I barely even email let alone see.
u r the epitome of a shit-friend

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Ms 12 said:
thats exactly what pisses me off about certain "friends" of mine who decided that now they have a boyfriend they are clearly above their friends

S

Shuter

Ms 12 said:
I hope the guy ditches you and you are left with no world and nothing.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Theres been a thread like this done before... but for me it will ALWAYS be mates first. All of us have been through so much... especially some REALLY tough times and just the things that we've stuck together through till the very end... nothing and noone could replace that, and if anyones tries to then they're gone, out of my life.... Sorry but we're the best of friends and nothing will break that.

Ranger Stacie said:
thats exactly what pisses me off about certain "friends" of mine who decided that now they have a boyfriend they are clearly above their friends
agreed

Shuter said:
I hope the guy ditches you and you are left with no world and nothing.
ha ha ha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)