mates before dates, bros before hoes etc....... (1 Viewer)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
all those sayings sound to me like some single person who is like "HEY because i cant get anyone, PAY ATTENTION TO ME!"
true? not true? i dunno whats other peoples points of view?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
True. If my mates think they are more important than the person I love, they need to realise, well, they aren't.

GSTARRAW

You fuckin' idiots, how can you put a chick over a mate... A mate will always be there for you and always have your back... A bitch however, dependant on her nature you'll probably end up being fucked over and run back to your mates. Need to get priorities straight!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
You fuckin' idiots, how can you put a chick over a mate... A mate will always be there for you and always have your back... A bitch however, dependant on her nature you'll probably end up being fucked over and run back to your mates. Need to get priorities straight!
That's right.

Also, sometimes guys get blinded by girls, even when they have absolutely no chance of hooking up with them. That's when those sayings come into play.

GSTARRAW

Girls are fucked, i like that i have the ability to read straight through the fakes therefore enabling me to treat them accordingly.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Pfft, just treat them all like the ho's they are.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
super katie said:
werent you saying you hoped the situation with your friend would be "mates over dates" in that thread about him going out with another girl?
yes lol i was saying that. but ive realised that it sounds weird......

G

Gavvvvvin

azzie said:
all those sayings sound to me like some single person who is like "HEY because i cant get anyone, PAY ATTENTION TO ME!"
true? not true? i dunno whats other peoples points of view?
Ive lost some of my best mates because which I had been friends with for ages over some bitch they knew for 5 minutes.

P.S: Are you a whore?

Skeeta

HSC
i believe in mates before dates - in the early stages of a relationship.

BUT what happens when it turns into something long term. (Im talking over a few years) What if you get married? What if ur friends were never there for you anyway. What do you do when its your anniversary and ur mates want you to go out.

there needs to be a balance. Mates before dates doesnt always apply

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
unless the two people have known each other as long as u have known ur friend: bros b4 hoes, chicks b4 dicks always applies.

mates have always been there, and always will be, u need more than a gf/bf, u need friends as well.

(and i'm not saying ignore ur gf/bf, but for e.g. if u say ur gonna go out with ur friend, and ur gf/bf asks u to go out after that, you DONT go out with them unless they're like really depressed, but the reverse also applies)

MasterP

Come to Daddy
HSC
"Mates before dates" is important when your buddies gf is a lying, spiteful bitch.

And if any chick *wanted* you to ditch your friends (when you didn't want to) then it also applies.

And also when a chick causes problems between two otherwise friends. (Reminds me of the time my wanker "friend" thought I was stealing his "crush" and was the reason she didn't like him at all, bahaha)

GSTARRAW

A nice little conclusion - Girls are trouble. Unless they're locked up in a bedroom with you, but then again... 9 months down the track they could still be trouble. Final verdict - girls = trouble.

Skeeta

HSC
A nice little conclusion - ARABIAN KNIGHT is trouble. Unless he's locked up in a bedroom with you, but then again... 9 months down the track he could still be trouble. Final verdict - ARABIAN KNIGHT = trouble.

GSTARRAW

Mmmm, creative. Assuming you are a female, it's evident that you're in denial sweet cheeks.

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
although friends should always be ur friends.....
its a reminder that sum friends will think otherwise.... the one that will go..... *name* dogged us for his missus.....

i try to keep a balance.....
doesnt always work but hey i tried
always got told off bcoz i had to many different groups of friends to attend....
all in all i spent most of my time with her and she still complained

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
it pisses me off when friends start going out with someone and suddenly disappear off the face of the earth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)