Masturbating before exams. (1 Viewer)

lukadore

HSC
ladies and gentlemen.
being the creator of this thread, featured in SMH, i will be taking photos and doing autographs for fans on townhall steps tomorrow between 4 and 5pm.
If you want me to sign photos of myself, you can print off your own, or i'll be selling photographs of myself for $10 each, and if you want to have a photo taken WITH me, it will cost $15 and $20 if you want me to smile.

Thanks loyal fans.
Lukadore (as featured in SMH Diary)

boxhunter91

HSC
Congratz, you must be so feel proud. And btw it worked well for me. Like it has all year ;)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
ladies and gentlemen.
being the creator of this thread, featured in SMH, i will be taking photos and doing autographs for fans on townhall steps tomorrow between 4 and 5pm.
If you want me to sign photos of myself, you can print off your own, or i'll be selling photographs of myself for $10 each, and if you want to have a photo taken WITH me, it will cost $15 and $20 if you want me to smile.

Thanks loyal fans.
cya there. your achievement is one of the 7 wonders (or whatever the number is) of the world.

I Study Hard

HSC
I would have lol'd if they put in quotes taken from our responses to this thread ;D
Congratz on making the paper Lukadore.

LordPc

HSC
the 95% of the news the media provides us with is ridiculous enough

its good to know that there the calibre of reporters being hired and paid to write the news is still at such a high standard

DimiD

HSC
the 95% of the news the media provides us with is ridiculous enough

its good to know that there the calibre of reporters being hired and paid to write the news is still at such a high standard
Amen! thank God they got it right for once.
:jaw::jedi:

absorber

HSC
ladies and gentlemen.

Thanks loyal fans.
Legend.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
OK, I thought this was a lame thread initially.....that was mocking the whole: "Good luck charm before exams" or the "lucky underwear on exam day" threads. But, Lukadore, well done. :p Must've been a slow news day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)