Marks between first and second (1 Viewer)

CrashOveride

HSC
Sorry for souning ignorant (I havn't read much of the information about scalking etc) - (too busy attemtpting to finish 4u course).

But Li0n are you sure about that? You also got told your final marks? My school won't do such a thing. Which makes it hard to see if there is any 0.xx difference between me and person Y. It's good to see the whole system is so transparent.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
Well i already knew my assesment ranks in my head and most of the people ranked around me would either tell me their marks or i would find it out some way or another.
But my teacher told me my exact assesment mark anyway (for chem and physics anyway). I think if you ask your teacher he/she will give it to you depending on how gay they are etc.

Dont they even tell you how much each assesment task is worth? they HAVE to give you that...
But i wouldnt worry too much, since your both first he will try hard (i would assume so since hes bloody equal first), and you will too.

aud

HSC
I have a q - I'm coming second in ME1 and ME2, but behind an absolute machine. Where she gets 119/120 in ME2, I'll get 86/120, and everyone else will follow behind me. I have no doubt that she'll ace all her exams, but will it affect my mark in any way if I get the second highest exam mark out of my school?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)