Maplestory (1 Viewer)

Emily90

HSC
maplestory is soooooooooooo gay and retarded anyone who plays maplestory seriously needs to get a life seriously if you play this game you have no fucking life
ppl spend money on this shit to mke there chracter look good when who really gives a shit

ive nevr playd it so i wuld no

Emily90

HSC
no u go jump off a cliff onto a bed of spikes and then i can scat ya
and pls you have absolutly no life

OMGRX7

HSC
Emily90 said:
ive nevr playd it so i wuld no
are you fuckin dumb or what, reading your reply makes me laugh at your stupidity. firsts how would u know if you never played it moron, so thats means you played it b4 u fkn absolute dumb fuck. people like you pisses me offf

sxcs15

HSC
been there. done that. apparently alota hot chiks play that game so if ura peadofile its heaven. Thisis not sxcs15 btw ots reeli OMGRX& im jus on his account

OMGRX7

HSC
YOUR A FKN MORO, your such a loser...go have a bat

Emily90

HSC
dumbfuk, i didnt play it but i know shit games like that where they suck little kids in to play and make them pay fuken money so theer chaarcter looks cool as if ANYONE FUKEN CARES

OMGRX7

HSC
lol dOnt worry emily90, i was mucking around, chillax...out of curiousity, do you know james tong?

Last edited:

le.parkour

HSC
lol omg maplestory ...
that used to be the craze !
come to think of it, it's just soooo boring !
it's true what that Emily chick said, stupid people do spend cash JUST to make their own character look appealing and uber cool.
who gives a crap how you look man ! just play the god damn game.

gah my friends they still play it till this day ... it's not that bad of a game.
i just get bored it after like 2 minutes of just walking around killing shit. it ain't worth the time.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
My friend (actually, hes not realyl my friend anymore because of this) he played maplestory for 36hrs straight!

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Sharky said:
Hey everyone. Just found this great game!

Yeah the game's shit, but its the kind of game you loathe while playing, yet want to play when you're not playing it..

Still, i stand by Schroedinger's words.

le.parkour

HSC
foram said:
My friend (actually, hes not realyl my friend anymore because of this) he played maplestory for 36hrs straight!
LOL that guy/girl must be a freak man, seriously he/she has to get a life rather then spend most of their time playing maple. That is just the saddest part man. But yeah the same goes with my other friend, he plays it non stop just because he met a chick over in America. That's the only way they communicate (Cyberworld). How friggin sad is that !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)