Manly's Idea (1 Viewer)

ThePix

yeh beach training has been one of the most popular types of training for teams these days

i suppose travel isnt a majorly contributing factor but i still feel it plays a part in the overall personal satisfaction of the player. Scott Sattler wasnt exactly over the moon about the travelling from his glenmore park home to the west tigers training and his form didnt exactly mimic the quality of 2003 and also Mick Cronin almost missed his last grand final bcoz of a traffic jam when he was comming down from Gerringong, especially toward the end of his career he commented on how difficult at times getting to training was

while ill admit it isnt the be all and end all factor, in recent years, penrith have been very insistent on all of their first grade squad living in the penrith area, and the panthers aid the panthers with finding suitable locations for this... along with them being quality players bcoz theyre happy players, they seem to flourish.... i dunno maybe im wrong

7th Sign

HSC
go the sharks....nuff said + who cares about a property sale....cronulla leagues club will just get more pokies :cool:

nitabita

2005 will be a great year for my manly babies!

but have you guys seen the 2005 draw?! very annoyed!!!

Round One we're playing warriors in NZ!! manly havent had a home game in round one since 1996!! thats insane!!!

disapointing NRL :vcross:

ThePix

thats bcoz its not a financially profitable marketing ploy

in 1996...a manly home game round one would of been a massive crunch match that everyone wanted to see

these days, seeing manly play someone at home is not always so dynamic, plus the fuckin kiwis complain all the god damn time, we give em these type matches to shut em up hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)