Manly's Idea (1 Viewer)

M | |< E

HSC
Some of you may have known that the Sea Eagles Board were to make a huge announcement that they hope could keep us as well as other clubs alive in regards to the pokies machine tax. They have proposed to sell off a huge property in Brookvale which they willl will use to raise revenue, not only will they be able to fight off the pokies machine tax but they will also make some extra money which they could use to our advantage. For more on this article you can visit the official NRL website.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
look out for them next yr, they should be good!

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
why, because they bought ben kennedy.....a.k.a tampon

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
the good old days of manly-warringah

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
read from somewhere taht tezza may indeed be going for a comeback....
i'd believe it when i see it

nerd2die4

HSC
whats confirmed is that he is not being offered a contract with a salary. because it's too risky, with his age and injury problems aswell as what he did to souths. so he is being offered match payments.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
tezza is too old

manly were good bak in the good ol days when they had the pepsi jersey..

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
to go well, manly need a good set of halves, something they have lacked over the last 10 or so years

hYperTrOphY

HSC
Shifty said:
to go well, manly need a good set of halves, something they have lacked over the last 10 or so years
M. Monas and M. Witt will make a good halves combination in my opinion.
With Kite and Kennedy strengthening the forwards, all Manly needed was another quality centre - Terry Hill wasnt what I was hoping for, but hopfully he'll go alright *crosses fingers*

Also, Manly have the best training facilities of any team now!! This will hopefuly give them a competitive advantage.

nerd2die4

HSC
What is didfferent about manyls training facilities compared to ther teams?

ThePix

doesnt even come close to what penrith or the roosters have... i think manly need to get or produce more solid first graders training on that equipment before we can c any improvement

Witt... lacks consistency but i mean he could just find he feet n i rekon Monaghan has been thrown too much responsibility too early, Steve Menzies needs to stop making excuses and produce brilliance (yes i know hes old) It'll be on the back of Kennedy, Kite & Menzies combining to make the metres, crucial trio that must stay fit! Im expecting a pretty good season from Monaghan, seems very determined n now that hes got some forwards, hes gotta start showing what hes made of

Big fan of the young fullback Stewart, theyll need to keep him long term for sure!

ThePix

all well and good but then theres an element the issues of travel for every session of training... compared to the quality (i can only comment first hand on penrith) that penrith has available to them right accross the road from their homeground and just 5 minutes away

the furthest they have to travel for training is to st marys pools for their water sessions which would only b 5-10minutes in the car if that

nerd2die4

HSC
I reckon the sharks have a good area for training. i guess that is why other teams train in the shire aswell. there is the beach, and the sand dunes (which are used heaps), and there is this new bike track that is massive. and I dont think travel ditance is an issue, if you can get there, you will beinifit either way. whether you have to travel for 5 minutes or 50.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)