Mandatory Selection Of Units (1 Viewer)

Campione

HSC
I am wanting to study the Bachelor or Science and then perhaps transfer to another University after a full year.

Course

I wanted to ask, what is the mandatory number of key program units, major units, sub-major units and Biology Unit Pools that I can undertake? I have already registered for Chemistry 1 and 2, and also Biology 1 and 2.

I would also like to ask how many major, sub-majors and Biology Unit Pools I should be recommended to complete in 1 Year?

Thanks

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
I am wanting to study the Bachelor or Science and then perhaps transfer to another University after a full year.

Course

I wanted to ask, what is the mandatory number of key program units, major units, sub-major units and Biology Unit Pools that I can undertake? I have already registered for Chemistry 1 and 2, and also Biology 1 and 2.

I would also like to ask how many major, sub-majors and Biology Unit Pools I should be recommended to complete in 1 Year?

Thanks
The max number of subjects in a semester you can undertake is 4. So you will still need to register another 4.

You should also consider taking Fundamentals of Mathematics and/or Statistics for Science (biometry) as well. As some other uni's will require you to have done those maths units.

There are really no majors for Science in first year as you can see they only recommend that you do Chem 1 & 2 and Bio 1 & 2. So you can pretty much undertake any level 1 or 100 science units. You can alt. choose to follow one of the key programs e.g. biotechnology, medical science, etc, however if the system does not accept your enrolement in that unit, you will need to contact your head of program, to give you a 'rule waiver request' which you must then take down to a student centre so they can enrol you in that unit.

UWS: Bachelor of Science

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)