Man beheads passenger on Bus ride. (1 Viewer)

zstar

HSC
N/A
ATHENS (Reuters) - A 31-year-old Greek beheaded his girlfriend andcarried her head round the popular tourist island of Santorini beforehe was arrested, police said on Sunday.

The man, who police saidhad psychological problems, injured a police officer and two womenwhile trying to escape arrest after killing the 25-year-old teacher inGreece's most picturesque island.

"He was walking around,carrying her head and telling the astonished villagers not to stophim," a police official told Reuters. "They knew he had psychologicalproblems ... but they didn't expect he would reach this point."

Theman knifed a policeman who tried to arrest him, stole a police car andcrashed into a motorcycle injuring two women, before police ended hisescape by ramming the car.

Tourism Minister Aris Spiliotopoulosvowed earlier this week to make Greek resorts safer after a spate ofviolent incidents at the peak of the tourist season.

(Reporting by Renee Maltezou, editing by Tim Pearce)

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/newshome/4851...antorini-island

Another Psycho

I wonder if the CIA is playing with brainwave washing technology?

xJennax

HSC
I just read that with my hand to my mouth.

Such a horrific event, omg...I'm speechless.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
xJennax said:
I just read that with my hand to my mouth.

Such a horrific event, omg...I'm speechless.
too much cawk in mouth

bawd

HSC
alexdore993 said:
Doesn't matter why he did it. What a horrific and disgusting act.

To gut a human being, and then proceed to decapitate him. It actually makes me sick in the stomach.

This man is obviously deranged, and deserves life in prison. His actions should not be accepted in any way or form by society, not that I think they are or will be... what's scarier though, is the fact that not one of those passengers helped this 18 year old as he made blood curdling screams whilst being stabbed in the guts by this maniac and having them removed. Even the driver ran. I mean, that to me is quite repulsive in itself.

I understand that it would have been frightening, and I pray that I would have the courage to stand up and help him... So, I can't really judge... but isn't it shocking to think that not one, not a single passenger went to his aid. Of the 30 or so on the bus.

It's scarier to know as well, that this happened in Canada, not Iraq or Kurdistan or Zimbabwe... I think that's what makes it so confronting. This isn't a war-torn country, but a democratic nation which very closely resembles Australia in lots of regards.

Imagine the helplessness one would feel, being stabbed, and not a single person coming to help. At that moment, with a deranged man leaning over you with a 'large Rambo knife' and calmly pulling out your guts...
I read an article in Psychology class, Year 10 about helping behaviour and why people behave in certain ways in certain situations. Something about the more people around there are, the less likely a person is going to be helped vice versa. It also discussed the recent story of the girl who was stabbed by a criminal before the guy freaked out and ran. But no one helped her and she was left bleeding but alive on the floor, and then he returned to finish the kill nearly half an hour later. One witness even went up to the top of his apartment to watch the entire incident before going down nearly an hour later to phone the police.

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
alexdore993 said:
To gut a human being, and then proceed to decapitate him. It actually makes me sick in the stomach.

This man is obviously deranged, and deserves life in prison. His actions should not be accepted in any way or form by society, not that I think they are or will be... what's scarier though, is the fact that not one of those passengers helped this 18 year old as he made blood curdling screams whilst being stabbed in the guts by this maniac and having them removed. Even the driver ran. I mean, that to me is quite repulsive in itself.

I understand that it would have been frightening, and I pray that I would have the courage to stand up and help him... So, I can't really judge... but isn't it shocking to think that not one, not a single passenger went to his aid. Of the 30 or so on the bus.

It's scarier to know as well, that this happened in Canada, not Iraq or Kurdistan or Zimbabwe... I think that's what makes it so confronting. This isn't a war-torn country, but a democratic nation which very closely resembles Australia in lots of regards.

Imagine the helplessness one would feel, being stabbed, and not a single person coming to help. At that moment, with a deranged man leaning over you with a 'large Rambo knife' and calmly pulling out your guts...

yeah well.
think about it like this.
its probably a bit harsh but ok
this guy is being ferociously stabbed. face it. he's not going to live. so why go risk your life to help they guy who wont live? if a guy was getting bashed or sommat, where he will be injured and there is a chance he will live, why wouldnt you. i'd be ashamed if they walked away. but yeah. the best thing they did was trap the stabber in there so the police could at least catch the guy quickly

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
I just had a visit of the guy's page, and there's a comment posted by his sister. Imagine knowing that your brother had his head cut off and his body eaten! I'd literally die.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
so he was sitting at the back of the bus.. passengers can't really do anything unless they wanna face some psycho with a big arse knief from the front.

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
Captin gay said:
so he was sitting at the back of the bus.. passengers can't really do anything unless they wanna face some psycho with a big arse knief from the front.
Pretty much. That's the jist of it.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Exphate said:
He's being charged with second degree murder.

Apparently sawing someones head off and eating bits isn't enough for 1st Degree.

SMH
You don't think it's wrong to imprison the mentally ill?

I'm not saying its something you can hide behind, but you know, I would imagine it's more complicated than that.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Apparently sawing someones head off and eating bits isn't enough for 1st Degree.
1. First degree murder is a murder which is (1) planned and deliberate, (2) contracted, (3) committed against an identified peace officer, (4) while committing or attempting to commit one of the following offences (hijacking an aircraft, sexual assault, sexual assault with a weapon, aggravated sexual assault, kidnapping and forcible confinement or hostage taking), (5) while committing criminal harassment, (6) committed during terrorist activity, (7) while using explosives in association with a criminal organization, or (8) while committing intimidation.
2. Second degree murder is all murder which is not first degree murder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)