Man beheads passenger on Bus ride. (1 Viewer)

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Wassup? said:
Nah, I was kidding, obviously, but it wouldn't help anyone if this man gets thrown in jail. He obviously needs help, and he sure won't get it in a maximum security jail.
I think that once you get to the point where you stab, gut and decapitate a random on a bus you are beyond the point of help.

Wassup? said:
If he decapitates me, I'll decapitate him back. Easy.
Lol. If only it was that easy

Last edited:

Nat3skiz

HSC
midifile said:
I think that once you get to the point where you stab, gut and decapitate a random on a bus you are beyond the point of help.

Yehh. Its not going to do any help to society if he does get helped, it doesn't bring the headless guy back to life.

bawd

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Aww this sucks, because it happened in Canaduck, he probably do just life.

If it happened in the U.S = death needle. :p
The US is the only first world country that still uses capital punishment. I find it too severe sometimes to legally kill a criminal, especially if they have committed a crime which could be considered 'petty' in comparison to other crimes. Serial killers and the like should spend the rest of their life in severe horror instead, although there are strains of psychoticness in this form of punishment itself. I do believe there is a certain psychotic threshold which once reached, there is no return and cure.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
bawd said:
The US is the only first world country that still uses capital punishment. I find it too severe sometimes to legally kill a criminal, especially if they have committed a crime which could be considered 'petty' in comparison to other crimes. Serial killers and the like should spend the rest of their life in severe horror instead, although there are strains of psychoticness in this form of punishment itself. I do believe there is a certain psychotic threshold which once reached, there is no return and cure.

the US is the beacon for human rights and democracy. how dare you question the land of the free and home of the brave.

Jesus hates you.

bawd

HSC
bigboyjames said:
the US is the beacon for human rights and democracy. how dare you question the land of the free and home of the brave.

Jesus hates you.
lol.

You poor soul. :)

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
midifile said:

I don't think so. Pedofiles (sp?) on the other hand should just be put to death because it has been proved that past offenders have a high rate of recidivism.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
bawd said:
Don't worry, I don't.

Rather, I feel sorry for your children lolololol. :)
funny you say that, for a sec i was feeling sorry for your mum. cant believe she gave birth to you.

oh well, shit happens.

bawd

HSC
Wassup? said:
I don't think so. Pedofiles (sp?) on the other hand should just be put to death because it has been proved that past offenders have a high rate of recidivism.
Pædophile/Paedophile

bigboyjames - I believe in the notion of filial piety.

rihanna91

HSC
bigboyjames said:

Jesus hates you.

Im sorry what right do you have to say Jesus hates you?? Especially with the Display picture you have... and besides you're contradicting jesus' teachings of love!
Oh and in case you aren't up to date with international news the US is NOT 'the beacon of Human Rights' what have they done for the situation in Zimbabwe?? Lets not forget the "War on Terror" look at the thousands of innocent lives destroyed because of the US' selfishness for control of the oilfields in Iraq! So please before you go around making stupid and pathetic comments like that.. get your facts straight!

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
rihanna91 said:
Im sorry what right do you have to say Jesus hates you?? Especially with the Display picture you have... and besides you're contradicting jesus' teachings of love!
Oh and in case you aren't up to date with international news the US is NOT 'the beacon of Human Rights' what have they done for the situation in Zimbabwe?? Lets not forget the "War on Terror" look at the thousands of innocent lives destroyed because of the US' selfishness for control of the oilfields in Iraq! So please before you go around making stupid and pathetic comments like that.. get your facts straight!
lulz :hammer:

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
rihanna91 said:
are you thick?

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
rihanna91 said:
Lols.

Have you ever heard of a little thing called sarcasim?

bawd

HSC
rihanna91 said:
Don't worry. Obama will fix America.

And I think bigboyjames was joking. (I hope, anyway)

And please, keep to the topic of the stabbing, gutting and beheading killer. :)

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
bawd said:
Don't worry. Obama will fix America.

And I think bigboyjames was joking. (I hope, anyway)

And please, keep to the topic of the stabbing, gutting and beheading killer. :)
lol

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Man beheads passenger on Bus ride.

You know... as you do.

HalcyonSky

HSC
it was a laugh riot

why was this man not considered a problem during his schooling or by his parents? surely it must have been evident that he needed psychiatric attention before he succumed to his urge to casually behead and disembowel someone

Last edited:

bawd

HSC
HalcyonSky said:
it was a laugh riot

why was this man not considered a problem during his schooling or by his parents? surely it must have been evident that he needed psychiatric attention before he succumed to his urge to casually behead and disembowel someone
Maybe he was an orphan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)