Make your own pick-up lines! (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
man...uni is like the biggest pick up joint lol. Its actually quite funny what you hear during the day. My mate from uni goes to me, if you're cold I could sit on your lap and warm you up....I was just like wtf lol.
When youre in class, people stare at you and smile, when youre walking from class, guys just talk to you and vice versa. Its pretty cool but kinda weird lol....i never got this much attention in high school. When I try to make a move...(which I hardly ever do), I just get nervous and start doing really dodgy accents, being the freak that I am lmao.
@annagirl.. that post made me laugh :)
Wait... people pick each other up at uni now?

wat.

HSC
man...uni is like the biggest pick up joint lol. Its actually quite funny what you hear during the day. My mate from uni goes to me, if you're cold I could sit on your lap and warm you up....I was just like wtf lol.
When youre in class, people stare at you and smile, when youre walking from class, guys just talk to you and vice versa. Its pretty cool but kinda weird lol....i never got this much attention in high school. When I try to make a move...(which I hardly ever do), I just get nervous and start doing really dodgy accents, being the freak that I am lmao.
@annagirl.. that post made me laugh :)
Yar, uni is full of horndogs :3

b33g_boss

HSC
whats your number cucumber?

wanna root beetroot?

^lame and corny lol.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
lmao...that is so nerdy yet so ingenius!!! got any more of those pick up lines??

muhahahahahaha

HSC
@shadowdude....yes, yes they do. It's a sad fact but completely true :p
It is kind of funny though to see how people try to attract the opposite sex imo. I just lol @ the situation most of the time when it comes to me.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
@shadowdude....yes, yes they do. It's a sad fact but completely true :p
It is kind of funny though to see how people try to attract the opposite sex imo. I just lol @ the situation most of the time when it comes to me.
I've only seen one attempt at such a thing, and it was at SCIF camp... it was like "Okay, you're drunk and hitting on this girl who I'm standing next to - I'm going to leave this area..."

muhahahahahaha

HSC
@shadowdude...omg drunk people trying to pick up chicks....umm yeah how did that work out for the guy??
@annagurl..I agree with jumb...the first one was cute, but i wouldnt particularly use the second one :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Uhh, I'm not sure - but I think he was quite unsuccessful.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but:

Hi, i'm *insert name here*, but you can call me tonight ;]

BlueTomato

HSC
Me : as you an astronaut?
Her : No , why?
Me : cause your ass is out of this world.

Another one wud be : hey i heard your left thigh is easters and ur right thigh is christmas , can i come visit u in between the holidays?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)