Make your own pick-up lines! (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
And obviously she has a body that is in proportion with that hand - so my point still stands, perhaps =P

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Not quite. It's a quite rare case of selective gigantism in an isolated part of the body.

Now that I think about it, that should be the pickup line.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
meh the guy is a freak so either way ewwwww. he sleeps with so many girls, i think he has aids or something..literally!! i would never even look at him in any way. He used to sit next to me and nearly every lesson, he would stroke my leg and say oh you have sexy legs...gave him a nipple cripple a few times then in the end i just splapped him in the middle of class and told him to keep his dirty hands to himself. He was a serious arsehole. Oh @ Shadowdude...i have really big hands, there was only like one guy last year in my year group with bigger hands than me lol

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
If he stroked your leg, you should've got him for sexual assault or something. Might have been lol-worthy.

And if you have really big hands... does that mean you're tall?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
No I'm not that tall im only like 166cm tall and 53 kg...you do the math :) I told him that I would call the police for sexual harassment. He got shit scared but his reaction was dead funny. I told the computing teacher too and he was about to kick the dude out of the class lolness. Meh he deserved it.

Bendent

HSC
meh the guy is a freak so either way ewwwww. he sleeps with so many girls, i think he has aids or something..literally!! i would never even look at him in any way. He used to sit next to me and nearly every lesson, he would stroke my leg and say oh you have sexy legs...gave him a nipple cripple a few times then in the end i just splapped him in the middle of class and told him to keep his dirty hands to himself. He was a serious arsehole. Oh @ Shadowdude...i have really big hands, there was only like one guy last year in my year group with bigger hands than me lol
wtf

muhahahahahaha

HSC
@slyhunter, thanks!
@sinophile, :) no im not asian, why?
@Bendent...wtf to what i did or wtf to what he did or wtf to the whole thing??

oh another pick up line is "what's cooking good lookin'? i used that but it never worked...it seemed to have the opposite reaction :(

muhahahahahaha

HSC
that is true...he is a freak lol. so anyone have any freakishly weird romanticish incidents??

HSC
N/A
wtf^ LMFAO!

(when your in line for a coffee) "hey what you getting?" -they reply- "oh i thought you were getting my number?"
haha so wanted to do this at uni last week!

happi1994

HSC
This is awesome. I came up with the best one the other night. Get psyched for a new degree of epic guys.

"Your face is like a disco ball, it lights up the whole room."

It's not actually that great, but I figured this thread should appreciate it. :D

battler1

HSC
N/A
sup love, are you battling against cost of living.. cause i am

muhahahahahaha

HSC
man...uni is like the biggest pick up joint lol. Its actually quite funny what you hear during the day. My mate from uni goes to me, if you're cold I could sit on your lap and warm you up....I was just like wtf lol.
When youre in class, people stare at you and smile, when youre walking from class, guys just talk to you and vice versa. Its pretty cool but kinda weird lol....i never got this much attention in high school. When I try to make a move...(which I hardly ever do), I just get nervous and start doing really dodgy accents, being the freak that I am lmao.
@annagirl.. that post made me laugh :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)