Magic: The Gathering (1 Viewer)

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
anyone know of clubs e.t.c in sydney that has magic the gathering free for alls?

I wanna get back into it :)

back in year 12 when I played briefly again... My white deck still seemed to survive time :) Could beat decks of modern desent ^_^

zero

Shinitenshi
HSC
Hi. I'm in Year 12 now at James Ruse (NSW), and my friends and I still play pretty competitively. we've even brought the yr 9s and 10s up to play as well.

Hmm...Bribery. Annoying, but not worth the space in the deck. Half the time it's not gonna get anything decent that you can use...and it's got a chunky cost (3UU i think? correct me if i'm wrong).

I do wish to buy cards, and will pay good prices for them, but there is a catch. I'd have to work through someone who goes to school with me, coz I don't catch the train home, nor go out (*shakes fists at parents*). If any of you with cards that you want to sell, and can get to someone from Ruse, I'd be more than happy to deal with you.

Email me at nikushimi.enzeru@gmail.com if you're interested.

Cheers.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Now were do you guys play? I play at Ryde

Oh and my faviurte card is treetop ranger

zero

Shinitenshi
HSC
That's nice. Doesn't Ryde have the store MegaGames?

Currently, we all play at school, but my friends and i will be attempting to expand out after HSC.

Currently, I'm building/running a white/blue control deck. Seems to be the best among those i play with.

Favourite card? hmmm - so many...but i guess Force of Will. maybe coz i just just bought 2 @ $30 a pop...

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
zero said:
That's nice. Doesn't Ryde have the store MegaGames?

Currently, we all play at school, but my friends and i will be attempting to expand out after HSC.

Currently, I'm building/running a white/blue control deck. Seems to be the best among those i play with.

Favourite card? hmmm - so many...but i guess Force of Will. maybe coz i just just bought 2 @ $30 a pop...
why yes they do and its very competative.
Ok all they play there is standard so no force of wills for you.

vorahk

HSC
i used to play this.. when i was in like year 8, yeah it was nerdy but fun AND i made money out of it, sould my decks for $50 each XD. did the same with yugioh, and now i still see people (yr7 -11) play them... cards are so much cheaper and now i say, im glad i got out of it, my friend spends heaps on those mega booster packs.. ><

davidw89

HSC
I used to play this at my school in year 10 ish..with a couple of friends. After going to a shop called Sydney Gaming Centres i got full addicted into this game. But then realising what a waste of time it is..and after pissing off a shit load of people on mtgparadise because i was a retard back then..and realising that i have better thigns 2 do in life(e.g. meet new ppl, sport etc) i sold all of my rare cards to the store (made quite a bit) ..i still have a bag full of common/uncommon that iam going to sell in this holiday.

My recommendation: Dont play this game.waste of time & money ..plus al lthe ppl who palyed this were playing like excessively..

seunghur99

Master Procrastinator
HSC
I haven't played for a while, but I'm definitely willing for a game, although the only cards I have are old skool cards, that I'm only keeping for investment purposes :p (Still can't believe a piece of card could land you something like $600.....) Not really interested in building a real deck anymore, its too damn expensive, and the money could be better spent, although it is a great game. Be it on Apprentice, or Workstation, or simply some draft games, I'd definitely be up for some games (though I only play Type 1). PM if interested.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
i'll sell al my magic cards..anyone interested?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
z600 said:
i'll sell al my magic cards..anyone interested?
ummm... It makes a HUGE difference if you say what your best cards are

davidw89

HSC
Just sold all my off cards..dotn care if i make a lost..this game suxs really bad.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
davidw89 said:
Just sold all my off cards..dotn care if i make a lost..this game suxs really bad.
Good for you mate. Go have fun

davidw89

HSC
Sure damn will

for everyone else who watns 2 sell your in for a tight spot the card shop dont realyl buy muc mtg cards..(2 much ppl selling)

brendan11

HSC
Best way 2 win with elves!!!

4 wirewood elfs and tons of 1 to cast elves = lots of tokens :D

my top amount of tokens = 1200 !!!! cant loose easily if combined with a blu counter combo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)