Love (2 Viewers)

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
love: having shared and enjoyed enough experiences with someone that you believe you could happily spend the rest of your life with them.

not the most romantic of definitions but thats generally how i see it.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
DeathB4Life said:
love: having shared and enjoyed enough experiences with someone that you believe you could happily spend the rest of your life with them.

not the most romantic of definitions but thats generally how i see it.
You're basically saying that love is what happens when you fall in a nice rut with a person, and you can't be bothered finding someone better so you get married?

cl3nta

HSC
the Greeks had something like 8 versions of love (please correct me if i'm wrong)
it went along the lines of brotherly love, friend love etc. You see love is more defined by its features, not it's "formal definition". hope that helps :)

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
jumb said:
You're basically saying that love is what happens when you fall in a nice rut with a person, and you can't be bothered finding someone better so you get married?
not really that you cant be bothered finding someone "better" but you know that person will make you happy.

out of the several hundred of people of the opposite sex youll ever know chances are youll "love" one of them. im sure if you had the time to meet the other 3 billion, youll find that "love" isnt such a special, romantic, cuddly, one in a million, alignment of the planets, foretold by the stars, kind of thing.

i shall degrade love to "you really like someone and you know youll be happy with them"

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Love is a complete waste of time, a chemical imbalance in the brain triggered by physical attraction and the basic human need to procreate.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
simple ramblings off the top of my head:
deep love is lots of fun and lasts the whole length of a relationship; its when you know that you both feel the same thing - something prescious that you cant find anywhere else
friend/family love is what helps you to get through anything life throws at you
puppy love is fun while it lasts..and then either you get screwed over or it develops into a deeper love

in other news, i seriously dont remember what its like to be single...dont know if that's a bad thing or not =/

BlitzSpade

HSC
it's an ideal that doesn't work (unless you're those really happily married couples) well its non existent in teenagers (always some exceptions) because eventually each person jsut wants the other to make them happy

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Love doesn't exist. It's a made up emotion by Hallmark so they can sell extra cards on Valentines day.

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
Gilbert1 said:
Love doesn't exist. It's a made up emotion by Hallmark so they can sell extra cards on Valentines day.

Don't agree with that , there r people out there u just need to find ur own kind ( wht u looking for) there is no such thing as perfect ( it's a fantasy and myth) ,

love is

-when u wake up in the morning, ur hair is messy and ur partner's breath is foul from the night b4 (alcohol) but still u kiss ur partner and tell him/her" i love u "
-Never get sick of sleeping with each other or being around with each other ( more than just friends ) ( this is the hard one )
-when u have fights or arguments , after a while ur partner comes behind u and grabs u ,and tell u "so was that fun or wht ? shall we do that more often?" then u say to ur partner" hardcore bastard, yes we should " and he calls u" irresistible sexy bitch".
- it last forever ( memorries ) no matter how much u change and how far u go,

thats my version of love, :D

P. S: been there done that and won't forget, (it will stay with me as long as i live )

nwatts

HSC
BlitzSpade said:
it's an ideal that doesn't work (unless you're those really happily married couples) well its non existent in teenagers (always some exceptions) because eventually each person jsut wants the other to make them happy
hahaha
thanks professor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)