• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Love problem.... :( (2 Viewers)

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Mantello said:
One thing you need to remember dude, when you go out with someone, you eventually break up with them, unless you're one of those couples that is together forever bullshit lol.
After breaking up with someone, in most cases, they never talk to eachother, and that's the worst thing, because it ruins a friendship. Obviously.

But i'm not saying don't ask her out dude.

But here's some seriously advice, there is NEVER a perfect time, because the perfect time is when YOU believe it is, but what about her end of the stick. Is she in the mood for a guy to ask her out? So, anticipate dude.

Good luck.
I think you missed the punchline lol.

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
Mabey you should just be the consistent one in her life. Do ANYTHING she needs, and let her know that your there for her ALWAYS, even when she likes someone else. If you stay with her through it just as a great friend, then she will notice it and appreciate it. You know, sit there and hold her while she crys and tells you how horrible the other guy treated her. Tag along when she goes shopping...blah, blah, blah

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Buttigieg said:
Mabey you should just be the consistent one in her life. Do ANYTHING she needs, and let her know that your there for her ALWAYS, even when she likes someone else. If you stay with her through it just as a great friend, then she will notice it and appreciate it. You know, sit there and hold her while she crys and tells you how horrible the other guy treated her. Tag along when she goes shopping...blah, blah, blah
LOLAY the nice guy. mr ng. if you dont want to get yourself in a relationship...be the nice guy. because nice guys dont tend to get into one

lauraclaire

HSC
i think the best thing to do if your not sure if she likes you is to just stay really good friends for a while. that way you will get to know her better and if you do end up in a relationship it will be built on a stronger friendship. also you definitely wouldn't want to ruin the relationship you already have. if you wait a while and become closer as friends then she will start to open up to you more and you will get an idea of whether it is you or someone else she likes. dont act overly flirty either trying to get her to notice you, just be a good friend and work on the things you have in common. although you seem like you are desperate to have her as soon as possible, rushing into it can be the worst way to start a relationship. my boyrfriend and i were best friends by the time he asked me out and it is so good we have been dating just over a year now :)
hope that helps man :]

9deuce

MADE
HSC
Now keep your love locked down
Your love locked down
You lose

And the moral of the story is?
Don't keep your love locked down, tell her.

Disclaimer: DO NOT TAKE THIS ADVICE

If you're really close friends, try to ask her if she likes anyone, but then she would probably be suspicious or freak out.

Last edited:

beentherdunthat

HSC
9deuce said:
Your love locked down
You lose

And the moral of the story is?
Don't keep your love locked down, tell her.
badddddd idea...

MAKE sure SHE LIKES YOU.... then tell her

ubernuton

HSC
tell her or i will kill you because otherwise you will regret it for a very long time and death is alot better than that

reh

Long Thick Member
HSC
poo in a paper bag, say its a gift, see how she responds...
ask her if she likes the smell...
if she does, ask to see her cock.
if she shows you her cock, run for the hills

zammitm1

HSC
get her pregnant, then she HAS to be with you!
break into her house, hit her with horse tranquilizers, insert ur seed!
done! be a man

chamelia

HSC
I wouldn't just jump right into telling her.

You still seem very unsure if the feeling is reciprocated. Could you try testing the waters first by, say, having a more intimate conversation? Reveals something honest about yourself and see if she shares with you too. Casual touches on the arm? If she responds warmly then that's a clue.

OR take her on a casual date like situation as friends. If there is an attraction there then things will progress naturally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)