Love problem.... :( (1 Viewer)

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Okay to start.

Really really like this girl. She is on my mind everyday.

Her parents are quite strict.

I want to tell her i have these feelings for her, but am scared, as i want her to like me but i am not sure if she likes me.

If i do tell her i like her, then it could ruin our really good friendship.
THAT WOULD BE A REAL BLOW!

I think she likes someone else, but i don't know how to tell. I think she is flirty with everyone as well.

So i think my only option would be to just tell her?​

munchiecrunchie

HSC
flirt with her a bit and see how she responds. If she responds positively, thats your green light to tell her.

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
munchiecrunchie said:
flirt with her a bit and see how she responds. If she responds positively, thats your green light to tell her.
not necessarly some girls are just nice with everyone and mighten see it as flirting
just ask her who she likes

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
not going to get another 24 pages, brad

Geoff Leonard

HSC
N/A
rape,
if you get it right you can express your feelings without her knowing who you are.

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
Geoff Leonard said:
rape,
if you get it right you can express your feelings without her knowing who you are.
i hope thats a joke cause that is discusting

Mantello

Banned
HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
Okay to start.

Really really like this girl. She is on my mind everyday.

Her parents are quite strict.

I want to tell her i have these feelings for her, but am scared, as i want her to like me but i am not sure if she likes me.

If i do tell her i like her, then it could ruin our really good friendship.
THAT WOULD BE A REAL BLOW!

I think she likes someone else, but i don't know how to tell. I think she is flirty with everyone as well.

So i think my only option would be to just tell her?
One thing you need to remember dude, when you go out with someone, you eventually break up with them, unless you're one of those couples that is together forever bullshit lol.
After breaking up with someone, in most cases, they never talk to eachother, and that's the worst thing, because it ruins a friendship. Obviously.

But i'm not saying don't ask her out dude.

But here's some seriously advice, there is NEVER a perfect time, because the perfect time is when YOU believe it is, but what about her end of the stick. Is she in the mood for a guy to ask her out? So, anticipate dude.

Good luck.

inter108

HSC
LOL that situation is like 0% positive result xD

Either way the parents will win.:hammer:

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
Mantello said:
One thing you need to remember dude, when you go out with someone, you eventually break up with them, unless you're one of those couples that is together forever bullshit lol.
After breaking up with someone, in most cases, they never talk to eachother, and that's the worst thing, because it ruins a friendship. Obviously.

But i'm not saying don't ask her out dude.

But here's some seriously advice, there is NEVER a perfect time, because the perfect time is when YOU believe it is, but what about her end of the stick. Is she in the mood for a guy to ask her out? So, anticipate dude.

Good luck.
tl;dr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)