Love at first sight vs. falling in love (1 Viewer)

What do you believe in

• love at first sight

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • falling in love

Votes: 98 76.6%
  • neither, love sucks

Votes: 21 16.4%

• Total voters

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by spin spin sugar
i do think both is possible
the first time i saw my bf, i was immediately attracted to him, not in a sexual way but just in a way where i was really drawn to him. he says the same thing happened for him. i wouldnt necassarily call it love at first sight, but seeing what it blossomed into, i think it COULD be considered that. its a very superficial kind of love, even tho a lot of it is about gut instinct. but it is still a KIND of love i guess.
yeah, whoever said "love at first sight" had to specifically be LOVE love....there are many kinds of love, like family love, friendship love and love love......so people can say they fell in love at first sight, but that doesnt mean the love remained that way and never developed.

lengstar

HSC
falling in love, love a first sight is just too surreal for me

zerzillia

fall in love.

i voted for that one. but was tempted to vote for neither because i believe neither will happen to me, i am too cynical. >:|

capsicum

HSC
dont u think the word "love" is so overused in today's society? everyone says not knowing if they really mean it. people have their own definition of the word due to experiences or whatever.
but yeah, i vote falling in love. i believe it's "lust" at first sight

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ToO LaZy ^*
i think the younger teens would go for the love at first sight..
'OOoo..look at HER racks!..i love her so much!'
:rofl:

highlilshit

ergh, since when was therea love and relationship section.

i did an a 2000 word and 1000 word essay on love, intimacy and the individual. needless to say its an experience in thought. funnily enough the 2000 word one i did in 2 hours and got 77. not a bad effort.

i like romantic movies so ill say love at first sight. CHEESAY

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
There has to be a little lust ppl...
Since physical attraction is also important in a relationship...

_Amie_

HSC
I think it can exist to some extent...My own experience: At a new school, I saw this guy who was friends with some friends of mine, but we'd never spoken. The minute I saw him, I knew that we were going to be close. There was just some kind of attraction between us (not looks, I don't think i even thought about that until later), and he's told me that he felt something similar when he first met me, and I know it sounds weird, and it was weird at the time, feeling that someone who I'd never spoken to was going to become one of the most important people in my life, but it happened. So we eventually became friends, then best friends, and now, we've been together for ages. So yeah, to some extent (maybe its rare), but love at first sight can exist, and can exist beyond lust and looks.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
lol, talk about a revival thread Amie! I got freaked when I saw Loz talking!

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
you can be attracted to someone at first sight, and have chemistry, but i don't believe it can be full blown love at least until you open your mouth

_Amie_

HSC
Haha yeah it is a bit old...just thought i'd add my bit before it was lost in the depths of BOS archives forever...

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i THOUGHT i fell in love with someone the first time i looked at them but i later discovered when i got over him that it was lust
falling in love after getting to know someone better is a lot more romantic for me

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
My ideal situation is to slowly fall into love with a friend... however since girls have such defined boundaries i think this is a little hard.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'd rather a fuck buddy. Hell yeah!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I kne when I first saw Felicity that she was something very much out of the ordinary and there definitely was a feeling that she was something more. But I grew to love her.

berry580

HSC
Love at first sight is bullsh!t. If you're a girl, would you f--k some that you've known for 1 minute? (Please exclude sluts [aka one night standers] and prostitutes)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)