...Lord Of The Rings... (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
All I can say it...OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! It was fucking awesome!

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
i got heapsa lotr stuff 4 xmas....including a fab poster of Aragorn.....hot!!!!!!!! Mum searched everywhere 4 it cos she knows i dont like the shit 1 of him on the horse....so she got me this one....*See attatchment* And now i have this image of an angel over my bed!!!

Anyway im off to see rotk on sunday. I cant wait!! Screw xmas...this is what i couldnt wait 4! Anticipation much!!! (It betta not end up like Harry Potter 5 and be a total let down!! Or i'll b :angry: )

Leap

free falling
HSC
Originally posted by PrettyNoose
aww cool...whose signatures did you get?
Viggo Mortenson, Sean Astin, Orlando Bloom and Hugo Weaving. I just missed out on Peter Jackson's autograph and Elijah Wood - who I have obsessed over for 2 years, signed the poster of the girl in front of me and walked away without signing mine.
But yeah, it was a lot of fun :)

Barbie_Bitch

OK ppl...i know i'm weird but if you've seen The Goonies you'd understand...half way through the bloody movie I was desperate to scream out "Hey Mikey...Yo Mikey!!!" lol...bloody Goonies...I'm soooo sad......

oh and was anyone else disappointed in the ending??? I've read the book and I thought the Shire ending was crap...also the fact the the movies left soooo much unexplained...hello??? where is Saruman??? where did the Hobbits get swords??? did the other Fellowship members get presents off Galadriel??? all these are answered in the book so may I encourage you ppl to get reading and start learning about this amazing world!!!

PS...Aragorn is hot for and 80 year old!!! lol

Last edited:

Barbie_Bitch

lol...but Arwen is an elf!!! wats aragorn excuse other than being of the dunedain??? lol...im such a dork but i loved that book and hollywood took out my favourite part so I'm most disappointed!!!

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
Gooo return of the king...
i reckon two towers (#2) sucked... but the fellowship of the ring (#1) was pretty good, ROTK is definately the best tho... and it felt so much longer than the others... 4hrs i think? :confused:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Leap
Viggo Mortenson, Sean Astin, Orlando Bloom and Hugo Weaving. I just missed out on Peter Jackson's autograph and Elijah Wood - who I have obsessed over for 2 years, signed the poster of the girl in front of me and walked away without signing mine.
But yeah, it was a lot of fun :)
Arggggh, you got Viggo's autograph!!! *Turns green*

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Barbie_Bitch
OK ppl...i know i'm weird but if you've seen The Goonies you'd understand...half way through the bloody movie I was desperate to scream out "Hey Mikey...Yo Mikey!!!" lol...bloody Goonies...I'm soooo sad......

oh and was anyone else disappointed in the ending??? I've read the book and I thought the Shire ending was crap...also the fact the the movies left soooo much unexplained...hello??? where is Saruman??? where did the Hobbits get swords??? did the other Fellowship members get presents off Galadriel??? all these are answered in the book so may I encourage you ppl to get reading and start learning about this amazing world!!!

PS...Aragorn is hot for and 80 year old!!! lol
it all happens in the extended editions :) except the scouring of course

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Oh and I also have to say about ROTK that Eowyn kicks arse!! Stick it to the men :D

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
arwen is hot for a 2000 year old...
Aragorn is 87 years old... shez way too old for him :p

Return of the King kicks ass!! :)
Originally posted by felix_js
it all happens in the extended editions :) except the scouring of course
Yeh... all that unexplained stuff is usually in the extended version ;)

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Dash
Return of the King kicks ass!! :)Yeh... all that unexplained stuff is usually in the extended version ;)
At a rumoured 4hrs 50mins (well that was one of the cuts he had and since it knew it was imporssible to release that widely he must of been thinking about it for the extended.)

Originally posted by Dash
Aragorn is 87 years old... shez way too old for him :p
Well maybe gollum should of went after her hes older. Oh and to quote from the two towers extended "He's twitching because he has my axe embedded in his nervous system"

Originally posted by tonberry_kun
4hrs i think? :confused:
3hrs 20mins ;)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Loz#1
Eowyn kicks arse!! Stick it to the men :D
"I am no man."
/Eowyn kills the Nazgul

hahah talk about ownage
Originally posted by Barbie_Bitch
I have to say, the ending seemed to drag on quite a bit in ROTK

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by babydoll_
have to say, the ending seemed to drag on quite a bit in ROTK
Yeah, that's what my mum said, but they had to show it. And apparently the EE is going to be about 5 hours, which shows how much they cut it down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)