loosing weight (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
i've lost three-four kilos these hols due to stress. not the best thing for your health but if you want quick way out: STRESS (unless you gain weight when you stress). oh, but keep eating healthy stuff. for me, these hols, it was practically eat mum's healthy meals, stress/work, sleep 12 hours, then all around again. so i didn't exactly starve myself, cos my diet was the same as always, and the 12 hours...mmm...sleep....

Sasky

HSC
azzie said:
you can try the models diet?
1 pack of smokes
celery stick
carrot juice
2 hrs exercise.

TOPS!
I model, yes I smoke but I eat like a pig - I'm asian, whadaya expect?!
Besides, I hate celery + carrot juice. :cool:

somborac

HSC
learn from pro....eat lots of grapes, fruit and veggies...have big breakie, med. lunch and no dinner...dont eat anything in between and do moderatly exercises...that how i loose wight for competitions..sually 2-3kg. aim to loose 1kg per week.

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
somborac said:
learn from pro....eat lots of grapes, fruit and veggies...have big breakie, med. lunch and no dinner...dont eat anything in between and do moderatly exercises...that how i loose wight for competitions..sually 2-3kg. aim to loose 1kg per week.
ummm... thats so not how it shood b...

u shood eat 3 meals a day with 2 snax inbetween of like fruit or yogurt, ur rite with a big breakie n med lunch AND a small dinner serving of like protein n veges, as well as some exercise.

deano059

HSC
-a-s-h-i- said:
Ok, so i was on the pill and i seriously thought that it was an excuse that girls get fat on the pill, but i got so fat its not funny! I eat really well, i dont mean alot, i mean healthy foods and i run and do exercise everyday, but still kept getting fatter.Im off the pill now but i am finding it really hard to loose weight, any suggestions??
maybe resort to finding partners who DONT refuse to wear condoms...................

Jaydels

HSC
i find that exercising makes me put on weight, coz i get more muscly and we all know muscle weighs more than fat. I used to swim competitively and trained 8 times a week, as soon as i stopped i lost heaps of weight and recently ive started training myself just for fitness and im putting it back on again

Jiga

Excercise + eat less/stuff with less fat in it. Im skinny as and I still run wif my dog and play sports etc, and i want to get bigger :(

Miliux

Livin' in Amsterdam
HSC
Try protein shakes. If ya wanna bulk, ya gotta do much higher intensity. Hit the gym and lift some heavy weights. Preferably till failure.

High intensity = burn carb more than fat
Low Intensity = burn fat more than carb

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
diet?

Try going wheat free and sugar free for a while.

Eat meat, vegetable, egg noodles, rice etc.

And remember Boost juices or anything like that will not help u loose weight!
Because they contain so much sugar ( fructose is still a sugar...) and u will be consuming a lot of food technically.

or

take up smoking and
cut everything u eat in half, so u can have twice as much!

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
look u dont need pills or vitamin tablets or any of that crap to loose weight, im the type of person that gains weight when i want and looses weight when i want, if u wanna loose weight, cut out bread, reduce ur meal portions, dnt eat out ( like maccaz n crap) eat vegatables and eat meat but at a reduced size, and exercise a couple of times a week

Miliux

Livin' in Amsterdam
HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
You can get protein shakes at normal shops (eg Woolworths) right? Sounds like a plan!
Not really. Go to GMI store. There's one at Greenwood Plaza, North Sydney. 1kg tub of powder will cost between 60 to 70 bucks. Its expensive stuff.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
yer but dats wat i mean protiens r gud but u shud just get them outta vegtablz n eggz n shyt othawise them shakes cost like whooa.....my mum used that stuff for a bit i dont rekn it worked - it says u need 2 follow dis diet and exercise program - but u dnt really need a shake to accompany it - youll loose weight if u follow the program anyway and u can substitute other stuff to make the protien content of the shake

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)