loosing weight (1 Viewer)

jabbott

HSC
I am a nutrition student and have been an athlete so i know a bit about diets. If you want to lose weight i suggest taking a look at your current diet (honestly) and thinking about areas that can be improved on e.g. breakfast - are you having a proper breaky each day? also consider the types of foods you are eating. e.g rice bubbles and whole milk versus whole oats (porridge) made with skim milk. Taking this as an example there will be a kilojoule saving by swapping whole milk and skim and there is a big difference in the glycemic index of oats and rice bubbles, with oats being low GI that will help keep you fuller for longer.

Also regular exercise will help, try aiming for some each day or gradually increase or intensify what you are already doing.
Hope this helps a bit.

-a-s-h-i- said:
Ok, so i was on the pill and i seriously thought that it was an excuse that girls get fat on the pill, but i got so fat its not funny! I eat really well, i dont mean alot, i mean healthy foods and i run and do exercise everyday, but still kept getting fatter.Im off the pill now but i am finding it really hard to loose weight, any suggestions??

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
cfb'd reading the thread:

main goal is to burn what you put in.

in terms of diet, go for high protein diets. still have carbs, but in moderation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)