Looking for a Mathematics Extension II tutor (1 Viewer)

jbbeaini

HSC
Hey,

I am looking for a Mathematics Extension II tutor. I need someone with experience in the mathematical world. I do not want someone who has completed their 4 unit HSC year and got a UAI of 99 or so forth. I need someone with a PhD in mathematics or a teacher with experience in the 4 unit teaching world.

I am in the 2010 class of year 12 and live I live in Beecroft. So i have just started the 4 unit course and would like a 4 unit tutor before it is too late.

If you have any suggestions, reply to this blog or send me an email at jaydos_gangsta@hotmail.com

Thanx

de keizer

De Legende zelf Kors
HSC
experience and credentials dont really matter too much IMHO, but more their teaching style and ethics

though, prob have a look at ronnkee's/georgesborges' thread?

untouchablecuz

HSC
well, i just recently completed my PhD in mathematics. the main focus of my thesis was on my proof of the reimann hypothesis

you seem very willing to learn so give me a call on 0403922655

oh and btw, i only got 78 UAI, so im very suited for the position

jbbeaini

HSC
yea a PhD because a regular 4unit student may not be able to answer any questions i have.

and untouchablecuz, i didnt necessarily mean that i dont want someone who got a UAI of 99 or watevs. Its just that all these tutors got a UAI in the 90's and they went straight to tutoring. I want someone, such as yourself who does have a degree in the area so that they are able to answer any questions. If you have a UAI of 99 + a degree in mathematics, thats just as good. Anyways, for now i dont have time, im just about to go out but when i get the chance i will call you.

Cheers guys

jbbeaini

HSC
btw, thanks de keizer,
I was checking them out before, cause im starting to also consider phys and chem tutoring but the only problem is i have to travel at least 30-40 mins just to get to these places.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)