Long Holidays (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Is it just me, or are these holidays feel longer than what they usually do?

I want to go back to uni :( Cant believe I said that, but atleast uni keeps me occupied and out of sleeping 12 - 14 hours a day. Its so bad, that I already know what I'm going to do next year.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i cant wait to even start uni!!! if i get accepted, that is. Ive been on hols since the end of the HSC and im SICK of it!!!!! the days are soooo boring and long. not even work helps.

Super_Flyse

HSC
Oh, yeah, know that feeling...

Though, as soon as it starts up again i'm going to be thinking "HURRY UP AND BE OVER".

I probably should try and organise some work experience while i have the time...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Super_Flyse said:
I probably should try and organise some work experience while i have the time...
You know, that would probably be a good idea :p

I've done 104 hours so far - and that was all before christmas. 40 hours bush regen and 64 hours at the zoo.

When uni starts back, I'm going to do one day a week at the manly environment centre. So, that will do a few hours. *Awaits other places responses*

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol... work for me is just an extension of the bordom... at least when I'm at home I can watch tv or call up a friend... all I can do at work is slice meat and serve middle aged menopausing women who get upset if you give them 10 grams extra of freaking smoked ham

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Shell said:
i cant wait to even start uni!!! if i get accepted, that is. Ive been on hols since the end of the HSC and im SICK of it!!!!! the days are soooo boring and long. not even work helps.
agreed I am so sick of holidays AG i never thougt I'd say that and I know during the HSC i dreamed of suck hlidays but still I am so over it

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
i reakon i'm so freakin bored, parents wont let me have a social life coz i failed 1 unit, so they're makin me study all day n stay home, thers notthin to do, and it's hot!!!!! wish uni was open now!!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
:(

The heat doesn't make it any easier. Its too hot to sleep at night, too hot to do anything during the day.

I even went to macquarie and bought $100 of books today. And I haven't picked up a novel since year 12. Thats how bored I am :p

L

LaraB

don't seem long to me... probably coz i've been working weekdays

lol - random comment - i just noticed the new smilies ( on the right of the screen i'm on atm) hehe - :rofl: :burn: :guitar: :torch: :jedi: :ninja: :bomb:

sorry hadta use em :)

Super_Flyse

HSC
LaraB said:
don't seem long to me... probably coz i've been working weekdays

lol - random comment - i just noticed the new smilies ( on the right of the screen i'm on atm) hehe - :rofl: :burn: :guitar: :torch: :jedi: :ninja: :bomb:

sorry hadta use em :)
However, it does suck that half of them aren't working...

And it looks like they have no idea...
Ah... I crack myself up...

I get this feeling I'm going to have to explain that comment, but well, til then hahahaha... damn I think i'm funny...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Super_Flyse said:
However, it does suck that half of them aren't working...

And it looks like they have no idea...
Ah... I crack myself up...

I get this feeling I'm going to have to explain that comment, but well, til then hahahaha... damn I think i'm funny...
Not funny :apig: damn, they don't have a cow.

Half of them don't work for me either :(

Super_Flyse

HSC
Cape said:
Not funny :apig: damn, they don't have a cow.

Half of them don't work for me either :(
Well, the important thing is I think I'm hilarous and that denial will get me through life...

They have no cow?
:cow: *hopes cow will appear*
Though, that hope will turn to fear if a real cow shows up... hmmm... Its the hawkesbury cows that do it!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Super_Flyse said:
Well, the important thing is I think I'm hilarous and that denial will get me through life...

They have no cow?
:cow: *hopes cow will appear*
Though, that hope will turn to fear if a real cow shows up... hmmm... Its the hawkesbury cows that do it!
Just believe what you want to believe :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Super_Flyse said:
I dunno. But I was nearly struck by lightning today. I was sitting in the study playing games on the computer and then the storm came during the arvo and a piece of lightning went through the window behind me. It scared the shit out of me so much, that I couldn't move for like 2 hours and was trembling like jelly :mad1:

klh

HSC
nope, i love holidays, not a care in the world and just unlimited leisure time that may end soon...Ive just got training for a job and am waiting for them to call me into a shift...anxious about that...and my sleeping paterns have changed, sleep late at night and wake up around 8 in the morning...

did lightning strike at your window or outside and the light shocked you?

and btw, if you see people asking for you to take some time out of their lives to participate in a survey, please do it! incentives will be offered! Im sure youd like to, with som of you that dont have much to do...[around some of the shopping malls, dunno which yet]

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It struck outside (theres a black mark there now) and I think some light came through the window (cause it was open), it sent me into a total state of shock.

Who are these people who are doing surveys? And what do you get in return?

My sleeping patterns have changed too. Sleep at about 3 - 4am and wake up at about 12ish.

klh

HSC
thats got to be scary...i wonder if there was metal or something that made it strike there?

thats it, i don't know what the incentives are, or where they are to be held..Ive been told it may be a cash incentive or prize/draw/movie tickets etc. These peopel are market researchers, they try to get your opinions on products that you have bought or planning to buy, but it will depend on th age group that the survey is targeted at and so on...

and ive just bought supplies for uni...i wonder when the book lists on th co op site will show for autumn 06? if someone who has time can check regularly and post it up when its on, i would be very thankful. btw, thanks for posting the times up Cape, i thougth it would be err late january, as it says on the pweb site...sheesh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)