Long distance relationship read it, trust me (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

HSC...2008. So that makes you what, 16...17?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Tom Riddle

HSC
i think you should look more into it just like that song. The one about love and long distance relationships.

zoeanne

HSC
what song u on about Tom Riddle?

anyways rachel... dont stress to much about it.. ur tough and u will get through this..
ok and think i have plenty more ppl linned up for ya :p
luv you always
xxx

UNDERR-OATH

HSC
I understand why you ended it. But my gosh, 8 weeks! 8 weeks! youve waited a year and 10 months, u waited that long then just gave up, tut tut.:bomb: dont you think that he might be going through the same thing you are, and he obviously decided that U were worth the wait. ani guy thats willing to wait almost 2 years for you is really something. logically u did the right thing ending it cause ur young and all blah blah but what if he was the love of ur life eh? well i guess now you'll never know... if i was u i woulda sucked it up waited the 8 weeks and see what happened with him, he deserves at least a chance.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
Pace_T said:
threadstarter is an impatient fool :uhhuh:
comment seconded =]...let me add this: threadstarter is a chicken....fark now it seems you just played him along...pity for him and pity for you..you cant even wait....im jz thinkin what if you get married then suddenly the same scenario happens again....tut tut i feel sorry for the bloke but im sorry for u for losing the plot big time

rachelmcdermott

HSC
Ok i'm completely agreeing with the both of u's. There's been other guys to make me change my mine. But my "ex" has convinced himself he loves me, (i no corny and all) but its true. He asked for just one night to spend with me, he says if i dont feel the same after that night then he will leave me alone and i have to say reading your replies has made me give him that chance, i mean he's human. So there might be other guys but they'll never know me like him, i'm hopping to get back with him and feel the same as i used to, and i'm going to tell the other guys that. Since we've broken up its been like we never have, i'm seriously he calls me all the time, still msgs me, and he said he will do anything to be with me (corny i no i no) i think he deserves that chance.

Thanks guys.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
rachelmcdermott said:
Ok i'm completely agreeing with the both of u's. There's been other guys to make me change my mine. But my "ex" has convinced himself he loves me, (i no corny and all) but its true. He asked for just one night to spend with me, he says if i dont feel the same after that night then he will leave me alone and i have to say reading your replies has made me give him that chance, i mean he's human. So there might be other guys but they'll never know me like him, i'm hopping to get back with him and feel the same as i used to, and i'm going to tell the other guys that. Since we've broken up its been like we never have, i'm seriously he calls me all the time, still msgs me, and he said he will do anything to be with me (corny i no i no) i think he deserves that chance.

Thanks guys.
Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)