Long distance relationship read it, trust me (2 Viewers)

rachelmcdermott

HSC
WELL HELLO and welcome, STORY TIME!!!!!

I just broke up with my boyfriend who i have been in an LDR (long distance relationship) with for, wait for it, a year and 10 months, Long time hey, But i finally gave up and i'm as sad as hell!!! The tears are flowing but i no i did the right thing, didn't i?? See, he lives 4 and a half hours aways at a stupid boarding school. But he would orginally live only an hour and a half away and seeing him is easy, when he's home. But he's commin home for good in 8 weeks, and i'm contimplating waiting, but when i go out, i dont enjoy myself because he's not there and seeing everyone else hook is just so depressing (this is when alcohol and dancing take over). So i decide to make a run for it... Turns out i didn't run far because my heart is holding me back, i no its the right thing to do... i no it is, but what if i'm wrong, what if he's the love of my life and i'm throwing it away. Its hard when i go out or even sit at home and guys r trying to crack on to me, there the easier option and i've said no to all... thats fine and all but it sucks when u say no to them and they wont even give a second look,its kind of pathetic actually. I'm no ones bitch and thats the reputation i'm keeping. But guys/girls tell me did i do the right thing?? am i throwing away the best thing that has happened to me??

iamsickofyear12

HSC
rachelmcdermott said:

I just broke up with my boyfriend who i have been in an LDR (long distance relationship) with for, wait for it, a year and 10 months, Long time hey, But i finally gave up and i'm as sad as hell!!! The tears are flowing but i no i did the right thing, didn't i?? See, he lives 4 and a half hours aways at a stupid boarding school. But he would orginally live only an hour and a half away and seeing him is easy, when he's home. But he's commin home for good in 8 weeks, and i'm contimplating waiting, but when i go out, i dont enjoy myself because he's not there and seeing everyone else hook is just so depressing (this is when alcohol and dancing take over). So i decide to make a run for it... Turns out i didn't run far because my heart is holding me back, i no its the right thing to do... i no it is, but what if i'm wrong, what if he's the love of my life and i'm throwing it away. Its hard when i go out or even sit at home and guys r trying to crack on to me, there the easier option and i've said no to all... thats fine and all but it sucks when u say no to them and they wont even give a second look,its kind of pathetic actually. I'm no ones bitch and thats the reputation i'm keeping. But guys/girls tell me did i do the right thing?? am i throwing away the best thing that has happened to me??
worst post ever

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
dw everything turns out like the movies. He will build you a house and you will get back together, despite your rich parents saying that you are too good for him. He will say it was never over and your relationship will resume after a long passionate kiss, which becomes the best kiss in a hollywood movie soon after your story is made into a film.

HSC
Captain_Gh3y said:
lol @ waiting a year & 10 months then giving up with only 8 weeks to go :D
I agree.
But yeah, why leave him now?
Kinda retarded.

lilster

nearly there
HSC
why gave it up when u were waiting for so long nd u didnt have long to go. it might be the right thing to do and it might not. you gotta do what feels right to you. bt at the end of the day, it always hurts when you end a relationship after so long.

&& there r plenty of fishes out in the sea, its jst a matter of wanting to look for another one.

Atonofrash

HSC
Azamakumar said:
dw everything turns out like the movies. He will build you a house and you will get back together, despite your rich parents saying that you are too good for him. He will say it was never over and your relationship will resume after a long passionate kiss, which becomes the best kiss in a hollywood movie soon after your story is made into a film.
hahahaa notebook fag

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Atonofrash said:
hahahaa notebook fag
FUCKOFF I WIKIED IT ALRIGHT IT'S NOT LIKE I SAT THROUGH A FUCKING CHICK FLICK OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

Except A walk to remember. Sif she gets cancer. :(

btw who's troll are you.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
you should stay friends with him for now. you're kinda young

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
rachelmcdermott said:

what if he's the love of your life?

every boyfriend u have for at least 3 months will be 'the love of your life'

but for this one its only 8 weeks wait, if you do love him at the moment, you should've waited. fuck if you really love him just masturbate till he comes home, or buy a dildo or something.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
nigger please! if you've decided to dump the bastard, then just let it go. it's over, some other chick/s might be banging him as we speak. i think you need to get over him, and move on. go back to one of the guys you rejected, and say 'i want to make you cum' and let it happen.

why do girls always do that? they decide on something, and then spend double the time contemplating on the decision, is that like a disease they are born with?

Pace_T

HSC
threadstarter is an impatient fool :uhhuh:

absolutlaura

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
lol @ waiting a year & 10 months then giving up with only 8 weeks to go :D
Agreed... what the hell? why wait a year and ten months and throw in the towel with 2 months to go? it just makes no sense... none.

aj_number_10

HSC
best decision u ever liver. i once dated a girl who lived in blacktown and it just wouldnt work so i ended it. thing is ur young. u may not see the big picture now but in a few weeks to months u will. when ur going out hooking up with chick after chick and ending up sluts places whose names u always forget to ask. ull never forget these yrs. dont waste it on the phone having phone sex etc its pointless. if u were really meant for each other somehow hed end up on ur doorstep tonight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)