Living in Sin with a Safety Pin (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
when I was younger (14, 15) I swore I'd move out as soon as I turned 16, as soon as I turned 18, whatever. Now I realise how good I have it (despite the annoyance I feel with my family sometimes) and I doubt I'll be moving straight out after school, boyfriend or no boyfriend. My plan is to save for at *least* two years, because while it may sound romantic to some, being poor doesn't appeal to me.

lengstar

HSC
same...i like the convenience of being at home. i'm planning on moving out to my garage so i can feel like i own my own place.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I did, finished high school, and just after christmas moved out to our own place and it was probably the best thing I ever did so far.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i hated living with my parents..
and moving out was the best thing for our relationship.. puts alot less strain on my parents .. because of the tension i would cause..

but now i think bout it.. they are pretti kewl and treated me maturely.. its all i can ask for..

MissGeorgie

i'd love to move out, but id rather live by myself first. i mean, i love the boy, but i think its something that everyone should do before they get married or watever....i couldnt stand living with a group of people, and even some of my friends:( lol
maybe one day, but not straight after school

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
I don't have an option...if I want go to to uni (as opposed to staying at home in bowral and doing...nothing....) I have to move either to Syd or canberra. I'm moving in with my boyfriend.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i'd move in with my bf, if it was into his parents house. i dont think we are up to living in our place together. i might live by myself for a while...and then let him move in. but id like to have a place to myself for a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)