Living in Sin with a Safety Pin (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I would, she wouldn't :rolleyes:

Callistogenic

HSC
Persephone87 said:
Who would elope/move out with their significant other as soon as the HSC rolls out (or is in uni)?
If I had one, I probably would. The temptation would be just too great, NOT to take her with me, even if she wasn't going into uni, and at least that way I can't set my sights for any uni chicks. :p

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
Hell no
Im no way near stable enough to be able to live on my own
Thats like me...I like not having to pay electricity bills etc...But I'd so much rather be living with some one I'd like!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
And what happens when you find you hate each other.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
my mum is expecting me to move out with my boyfriend...though i would probably move to his place first and then we would get a place of our own when im 18 (next may).
but i would definently move, im sick of living with my olds and when school is over i need a bit more freedom then what my parents allow....and i would wanna be be with my baby more

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I dont know bout you, but all these people "moving out" usually find themselves going back after a year or two. There is a shitload more to consider than boyfriends etc.

Its up to you, but why would i sacrifice free food, free housing, free most things ?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
u have to move out sometime- and if things dont work out and u have to move back with ur family its not the end of the world (kind of). ull be ready next time

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You love.

Ha.

There are a few that get lucky. The rest realise it wasnt love but a convenience.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
AsyLum said:
You love.

Ha.

There are a few that get lucky. The rest realise it wasnt love but a convenience.
Have you ever been in a relationship?

peepee

loser.
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
u have to move out sometime- and if things dont work out and u have to move back with ur family its not the end of the world (kind of). ull be ready next time
my parents say that if i move out, i'm never allowed to come back haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)