live! open day (1 Viewer)

nanashi

HSC
ive been sent that live! booklet thing twice along with some other stuff this past week. is it just like any other open day? if it is, then i mite be going since its on a saturday.

anyone else thinking of going? and wat lectures u gonna go to? or r u just gonna walk around?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'll be there scamming free shit.
EDIT: Also possibly doing an essay in the library, and if too many of you cunts go into the research section of fisher I'll kill you all.

nanashi

HSC
lol
i always come home with a bag full of stuff i dont read

do we have to get there at a certain time or can we just walk in and out whenever we want?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
EDIT: Also possibly doing an essay in the library, and if too many of you cunts go into the research section of fisher I'll kill you all.
Sounds like a plan :p

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
it says 930 to 4.......................................

did u even click on the thing?

Last edited:

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
come any time between 930 and 4, and have a wander. If you want to go to specific lectures that are relevant to what you are inerested in, then you obviously have to be here at that time. Most lectures run twice, once in the morning and once in the arvo. Check the Live site for the times etc. otherwise, you can come at any time!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
agreed with sports girl... i think last yr they had free soft drink + free chips + free paddle pop...

usyd never gives good freebies...

Jase

HSC
music sales? what do you sell? do you sell cheap instruments? i'm talking less than 5 dollars cheap.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i'm gonna have an advanced engineering stall
come and visit me

i'll let u know where abouts it will be wen i get more details

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
withoutaface said:
I'll be there scamming free shit.
im gonna come and bos m33tup with you.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
gordo said:
i'm gonna have an advanced engineering stall
come and visit me

i'll let u know where abouts it will be wen i get more details
You better be wearing your radiation suit, or I'm gonna cry :(

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i'll be talking too,
unlike in our presentation that ran daftly overtime and cut my part out haha

ManlyChief

Manly: 7 miles from Sydney, 1000 miles from care
HSC
Mambomeg said:
i'll be at the science rd info stall, come say hi! and i shall give you a showbag with a prospectus! yay!
... is it just me or are isn't just a wee bit depressing that we have to be on campus at 6.30 am to set the whole thing up? :( I know it happens every open day, but I still can't bear to roll out of bed at that ungodly hour ...

AND I'm on busses at Central (again), which will mean a day full of randoms coming up to me asking for the "nearest Coles", tourists asking if I know a good hotel and ... worse of all - People Asking Where UTS is! It's the HUGE tower right in front of you with "UTS" written on it! :)

SO THEREFORE, EVERYONE - Please come to USyd Live! and show your appreciation to us poor souls who brave the chilly August morning. Please. It will make the faries sing for joy. Seriously, I'm an Arts student, I've spoken to the faries today and they have confirmed their singing plans.

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
hee hee, who is this? I have Vetball the night before too, so it will be a very long long day for me....

I like science rd though, not as busy as main quad, or as infuriating as central. Quite a nice little spot actually, and i dont even have to ask for it, i am automatically put there. the only bad thing is having to hike down and up the hill to count attendance in the vet lectures.

And i have the dilema of whether to wear a white shirt or a black one under my funky "no limits" shirt.

ack.. i should study...

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
is that you sikeli? i think you would have to fight hard to be put on science rd though. Whats eastern avenue like? maybe you should try for that next time... or put in an early bid for the car!

i really should study...

ManlyChief

Manly: 7 miles from Sydney, 1000 miles from care
HSC
Mambomeg said:
is that you sikeli? i think you would have to fight hard to be put on science rd though. Whats eastern avenue like? maybe you should try for that next time... or put in an early bid for the car!

i really should study...
ManlyChief answers not to "Sikeli" :)

Actually, I don't mind doing Central - I get to read the paper on the busses back from Main Campus! :) The WORST thing is actually trying to stop randoms from taking the lovely bags:

RANDOM: "Oooooo ... nice bag. I like. I have one, yes?"
SIK... I MEAN MANLYCHIEF: "Are you going to the campus"
RANDOM: "Oh, yes ... I'm going to the UT...ah...NSW...Syd-en-eee campus. Gimme gimme gimme!"

So obviously fake.

I hate randoms. And yet I seem to attract sooooo many ... I don't know why :rolleyes:

You have fun at VetBall! Do you remember that last Live! was the day after the marketing ball, and Tim got only 45mins sleep before pulling a 10hr shift :O ... that's dedication.

See you on Sat :) ... some of us are thinking of doing something nice afters. If you're not too tired you should come! Will let you know plans :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)