Little game: GUESS YOUR UAI!! (1 Viewer)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
wrx said:
isnt it a bit early to start making predictions? U seem extremely confident in lots of things.....
True, I might falter next term, or term 3, just as I might have faltered this term... but the fact is, I didn't, just like I predicted.

You need to realise that some of the factors to doing well are HAVING confidence and setting goals (not to mention sticking to them). These predictions of mine are my goals, as well (with the help of SAM).

Furthermore, it is quite simply my nature to, well, aim for the stars... and in doing so reach them.

Hmm. I sound so gaudy and idealistic.

Danoz The Great

HSC
70's I reckon.
All my subjects except bio and legal rank down. And i'm sucky at english.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Slide Rule said:
True, I might falter next term, or term 3, just as I might have faltered this term... but the fact is, I didn't, just like I predicted.

You need to realise that some of the factors to doing well are HAVING confidence and setting goals (not to mention sticking to them). These predictions of mine are my goals, as well (with the help of SAM).

Furthermore, it is quite simply my nature to, well, aim for the stars... and in doing so reach them.

Hmm. I sound so gaudy and idealistic.
Im not saying you will get there. But its very hard to base ur prediction of ur uai based on one term of work, where the assesments, are worth not much...

End rant, cbb

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
same here...awww flipsyde dw i am sure u would have done better than me
no no... I failed 2 of my trails= screwed

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
wrx said:
Im not saying you will get there. But its very hard to base ur prediction of ur uai based on one term of work
True.

where the assesments, are worth not much...
SDD, Chem, SOR1, 3u, 4u maths: 20%
Adv English: 25%

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
As fun as having sex with a dead rat.

Or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)