Little game: GUESS YOUR UAI!! (1 Viewer)

tennille

HSC
I want to do advance science...doubt i'll get into syd uni, but i'm hoping to get into UNSW- need 90.55.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Anyone really care about their uai once they get what they need for their top course? lol

If i could get into my top course with 50 i really wouldn't care about getting 51 instead of 90 whateva.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Anyone really care about their uai once they get what they need for their top course? lol

If i could get into my top course with 50 i really wouldn't care about getting 51 instead of 90 whateva.
i need 92 for medical science.........if i get <91 ill be pissed.............if i get >93 i wont really care........i just want 92 :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
My top course is 90ish, but if I can manage high 98s-99s TSP @ USYD would be nice

Skeeta

HSC
im just hoping to GET a UAI... i would be suprised if i got one of those "mystery marks".. you know if its under 30 or something they dont tell u wot it is?... hmmmm

nah only kiddin, think i'll do orite - prob mid 80's.. .i need 87

HSC
Skeeta said:
im just hoping to GET a UAI... i would be suprised if i got one of those "mystery marks".. you know if its under 30 or something they dont tell u wot it is?... hmmmm

nah only kiddin, think i'll do orite - prob mid 80's.. .i need 87
you get top marks in everything anyway

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Anything that'll get me into Uni.....

HSC
i cant guess mine like i got REALLY shit assessment rankings.....but i think i did pretty good in HSC...so i dunno how it will balance out, im hoping for at least above 80 but with my assessment rankings that looks like it might not happen....do the rankings bring u down heaps?

Scanorama

HSC
I will be happy with anything above 73, thanks to University of Wollongong, with the extra 3 UAIs, i will get into the courses I want to study.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
i aint gona guess.. now its all over.. im just gona think about making this holiday the most out of it till the hsc result comes out

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC
Tenille - what are the advantages of the advanced science program over the normal science one? When I went to the UNSW and USyd open days all of the lecturers said nothing and I believe your testamur will be the same (i.e. no (Adv.))

The advanced program I'd like to do would be the ANU one Bachelor of Philosophy (Science) because you get an individual academic but unfortunately it's 99... :mad:

All I need is >80 for combined commerce/science(biotech) at ANU or biotech innovation at UTS. So I predict 83 to be safe.

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
ok. i failed yr 11. i went to about half of yr 12 classes. didnt do a modern trial. missed about 3 assessments. did ok in trials. did bit better than ok for hsc exams. i think ill get a 50 UAI. but my hsc subject marks will be good. i dont understand a thing about rankings or bands and how they effect each other or anything like that. i do Adv Eng, Modern His, Geography, SORII and Vis Art. Doomed. But i dont care. I will have a happy life. Not a well paying career i hate and a shitty life. uh-uh.

somethingwitty

HSC
eng 2u
modern
ancient
extension his
chem
phys

god i have no clue what i'd get. I rock my history classes (that's why i do three) but i've been slacking in sciences. ie, not doing homework, getting stuff off other people

that's for my year 11 work.

i'd just hope for a decent UAI. I don't know what i'm going to do yet, but i'm thinking journalism. there's an accelerated sort of course up on the gold coast (called Jschool) that teaches everything you need to know, in one year. If i take that year as a gap year, then run up the coast and do that course, i could go to uni if i didn't like journalism, and not really lose anything.

Hmmm.

I wouldn't mind around an 85, i spose. Media Comm, that kinda stuff.

C

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)