Lip Gloss that's not too glossy?? (1 Viewer)

GreenLeaf

consultant
HSC
N/A
Does anyone know of a nice Peachy-coloured lip gloss that doesn't look too glossy or wet?? Does this exist??! Just something that's slightly reddens but doesn't look obvious that there's something there.

But I don't want anything overly thick like lipstick though. Maybe a combination between lipstick and lipgloss lol

Something like this:

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Look in the lip balm section of Priceline for a lip balm (or even lip gloss) that has colour.
Conditions your lips and makes them look subtly glossy.
Perfect and cheap.

Last edited:

j3nay08

HSC
Hey!

I got a 'Chi Chi' makeup set for Christmas, and i absolutely love the 'Chi Chi' lip gloss that came with it. I use it 24-7, and the great thing is it hasn't got a sticky texture, and it smells delicious too! I'd definitely recommend it!

Good Luck. Xx

Skeeta

HSC
If you buy nivea lip balm in cherry or strawberry flavour, it adds a bit of colour.

I use a lipstain (usually bodyshop lip&cheek stain) with regular lip balm over the top. Adds a bit of colour to my pale face and stays for most of the day

shifty-Asian

HSC
I second the Nivea Lip Balm. :)
It adds colour without being too glossy, but unlike lipstick, it doesnt dry out your lips. You're left with that smooth feeling that you get when you use a glossy lipgloss.

x-kendall-x

HSC
I agree with the Nivea Lip Balm.
Also sugar baby peachie glow cheek and lip tint is really good.
It adds a reddish colour to your lips/cheeks but still looks heaps natural.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)