lezbians (1 Viewer)

what do you think of lezbians

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HSC
I'm a straight guy and I don't have an obsession with lesbians. Quite the opposite. I don't understand why other guys have an obsession with them either. As other people have said in here, it's not as if they're going to get anything out of it.

Redgoddess

HSC
I'm bi and I wouldn't want to bring a guy into the bedroom for a bit of flavour... I'd much rather just concentrate on my girlfriend and have her concentrate on me. I dunno, call me lame, but I don't really like the idea of sex just for sex, I'd rather have sex with someone that meant something to me.

Dr_Doom

HSC
GoManly said:
I'm a straight guy and I don't have an obsession with lesbians. Quite the opposite. I don't understand why other guys have an obsession with them either. As other people have said in here, it's not as if they're going to get anything out of it.
Have you seen two hot chicks pashing? That creates the obsession! lol

gay0chik0megz

HSC
milk&honey said:
I’m sorry I just had to say I’m a lesbian, and I’d NEVER bring a guy into the bedroom for ‘a bit of flavour’. If you’re gonna look at your girlfriend the whole time as you said, what’s the point? If my girlfriend suggested bringing a guy into the bedroom, I’d be really upset and would probably leave her.
im with you

Redgoddess

HSC
My girlfriend would never be cool with bringing a guy in. ever. she's totally grossed out by the male anatomy. if you're willing to engage in sexual activity with men, doesn't that make you bi? Not challenging anyone's sexuality, just confused.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)