• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

lezbians (1 Viewer)

what do you think of lezbians

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mc_Meaney

Banned
HSC
stazi said:
you fucking piece of worthless shit. stop fucking telling him how the fuck to live his life. you have absolutely no right to do so. nor does he have the right to tell you to live your life differently. fuck off and stop trying to save souls. stop fucking contradicting yourself. and don't fucking say that satan made me write this. if he wants to be gay let him be fucking gay. you have absolutely no right to change this. people are often born gay and this is evident through genetics. fuck you and i hope you fucking shut up
HerHere - drinks for stazi

davin

HSC
N/A
its amazing what guys and lesbians have in common

davin

HSC
N/A
it was a. sarcastic, and b. referring to the viewpoint similarity

Prankster9015

HSC
N/A
Loz#1 said:
I love the poll question. As a girl, I have absolutely no problems with lesbians but I'm not one.
C'mon, there's a lesbian in every girl waiting to come out!

davin

HSC
N/A
Glen Anderson said:
the problem with lesbians is that we (males) can't join in
girls bi is so much cooler
he makes a good arguement

HSC
the thing that bothers me is that, many females who i find attractive are players or STRAIGHT! dammit!

i am not a fan of straight girls who kiss eachother to make boys cream over them. gee! it's called. GET A LIFE!

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
purplefruitloop said:
the thing that bothers me is that, many females who i find attractive are players or STRAIGHT! dammit!

i am not a fan of straight girls who kiss eachother to make boys cream over them. gee! it's called. GET A LIFE!
too many of them are around these days.

HSC
Ollz San said:
too many of them are around these days.

indeed. it also seems that sex is what makes a relationship.
i think not!
i believe that relationships should be meaningful and genuine.
NOT based on sex which a large majority of females take part of.
i know NOT all female are like this but i am just put of with the fact that many people base relationships on sex.

eek.

[ end rant ]

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
there is a lesbian at my work, and her partner is so hot ! Shame she's jumped the fence :(

fearless86

HSC
purplefruitloop said:
ha, yeah you get that. after a while, it gets too frustrating and i reckon that you just learn to only go for gay chicks. like, you just get to the stage where even if they're amazing, if you know that they is straight, you dont think about them that way cos you know its not worth it.

(that said, the 2 straight chicks that i was really into last year have both cut their hair massively short, and i like to think that is a sign that they are now confused and questioning their sexuality cos of me. and i am proud of that)

HSC
fearless86 said:
ha, yeah you get that. after a while, it gets too frustrating and i reckon that you just learn to only go for gay chicks. like, you just get to the stage where even if they're amazing, if you know that they is straight, you dont think about them that way cos you know its not worth it.

(that said, the 2 straight chicks that i was really into last year have both cut their hair massively short, and i like to think that is a sign that they are now confused and questioning their sexuality cos of me. and i am proud of that)

hehe. i know how you feel. there is this girl at school who i was into lol. i sort of implied my feelings etc. lol.
next thing i know. gee! her hair is shorter than mine hahaa!

tooms88

HSC
yeah lasbians are pretty cool but the thing is you cant really approach the hot ones, that sucks!

sykes06

HSC
lesbians are the second most bestest invention in the world... only beaten by bisexual chicks. your friends arent wierd, cos all guys have a lesbian fetish.

katy-g

HSC
This whole male obsession with lesbians is proving to be an epidemic... But i dont have a real problem with it... Sure its incredibly frustrating and somewhat chauvinistic but at least we know now how to really get a guys attention...

milk&honey

HSC
krystalp said:
no you wrong, im sorry to say. many lezbians want guys to join in their threesome for a bit of flavour. as far as they're concerned, its good sexual fun...and they can look at the woman the whole time anyway.
I’m sorry I just had to say I’m a lesbian, and I’d NEVER bring a guy into the bedroom for ‘a bit of flavour’. If you’re gonna look at your girlfriend the whole time as you said, what’s the point? If my girlfriend suggested bringing a guy into the bedroom, I’d be really upset and would probably leave her.

HSC
N/A
milk&honey said:
I’m sorry I just had to say I’m a lesbian, and I’d NEVER bring a guy into the bedroom for ‘a bit of flavour’. If you’re gonna look at your girlfriend the whole time as you said, what’s the point? If my girlfriend suggested bringing a guy into the bedroom, I’d be really upset and would probably leave her.
ditto

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)